• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Everquest How to change "illusion" hair style permanently ?

    Everquest How to change "illusion" hair style permanently ?


    How to change "illusion" hair style permanently ?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    So when I use my guise of the deceiver it makes my character a bald dark elf. I can temporarily set the hair style but when I re-cast it's back to old baldly.

    Is it possible to change my characters actual face and fix the resulting baldy? I've tried setting the face on the old and new models but whatever I do seems to result in the bald dark elf.

    The character is a ogre so he doesn't have a "hair" to change... but I know for a fact not all ogres illusions as dark elves are bald.

    submitted by /u/ucemike
    [link] [comments]

    Made it to 71 on live free to play (3 boxing with one silver account). Now I’m getting wrecked and progress is incredibly slow. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    I've tried dragonscale hills (favorite so far), infected paw, green hills, wall of slaughter, plane of fire (decent),

    My gear is mostly defiant level 70, 59, and whatever the one below that is. I'm sure I can update a few pieces through bazaar. How important is that really? Boxing with A5 tank, a2 cleric, and a2 caster dps. Team is warrior, mage, and necro.

    Thinking I'm hitting the limits of Non-J5 mercs…. My focus up until 71 has been older zones that have lower HP and don't hit as hard. I'm ok with it going really slow as long as I can work and semi-afk a camp. Or spend focused time on some harder mobs but that will hopefully move the dial more per kill without the risk of getting completely overrun and wiping (happens a lot- thank god for faint death with a cleric merc).

    Edit: adding arcstone to the list too. Slow going there too. Tried to kill some of the mini-raid bosses and got worked even thought they are dark blue.

    submitted by /u/Machosod
    [link] [comments]

    Soloing question for progression server

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    I came back for the first time since 2002 or 2003, and started playing in Mischief. Having a ton of fun, but after getting into the midgame on a cleric, I've realized I just don't have the same blocks of extended time to be in a group the way I did in highschool when I had no real responsibilities. The classes I'm most familiar with are SK and Cleric.

    So my question is, what is a good class that can solo early and midgame, that is also useful to groups and guilds at the endgame?

    I'm considering Necromancer, Mage, Wizard, Ranger, Druid, or Shaman, but am open to anything that isn't pure melee. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nebac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment