• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Everquest My girls first lvl 50 toon, on a mug so she can’t deny it.....

    Everquest My girls first lvl 50 toon, on a mug so she can’t deny it.....


    My girls first lvl 50 toon, on a mug so she can’t deny it.....

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Power leveling (Arudune) nerf

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    With the new chanter nerfs and enforcement of the limited accounts, have they finally beaten the AE power leveling bots? I haven't seen anyone selling it in a couple weeks, but I could see the chanter nerf stopping it from coming back entirely unless the person risk a ban. Side effect, it probably severely hurt AE groups as well.

    submitted by /u/Toredorm
    [link] [comments]

    Support responses (not a rant)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Just curious what people's experience with support requests are of late? I don't want anyone to get into flaming or abusing daybreak. I think we can all agree they have made cutbacks and the people doing the work and doing the best they can with their resources .

    I have a ticket from 7 days ago which had another related ticket, but not the same issue logged about 3-4 days ago. Was merged 2 days ago but no response at all. Just merged.

    Is this sort of normal now? Or is even this getting on in time with zero responses? I've sent some polite updates in the tickets it haven't heard anything back.

    Please refrain from blasting customer service, just looking for people's experiences with response times and if I should do anything other than wait?

    submitted by /u/GrandOccultist
    [link] [comments]

    Too late to start on Aradune as DPS?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    Is it too late to get caught up to current on Aradune as a Mage, Wizard or Rogue? Can you even find low level and mid level groups? How about help getting your epic?

    Thanks for any info!

    submitted by /u/MightyUnclean
    [link] [comments]

    Duo ideas - aradune

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    I'm looking to come back to EQ and play on Aradune. I'm going to duo and am currently leaning towards Bst/Dru or Bst/Clr. Which of these duos would be more valuable and desired on Aradune? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Quail-3159
    [link] [comments]

    Duoable Epic 1's???

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Hi All

    When I played EQ in the early 2000's I never completed an epic.

    Given that it is hard to find a group, I was wondering whether there are any genuinely duoable (with mercs) Epic 1's on live servers (FV)?

    If so, what classes should be used?

    Also, what is the lowest level you could make an attempt?

    Thanks a heap :)

    submitted by /u/chrisisnice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment