• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Everquest Are there Multiple Attacks in EQ1?

    Everquest Are there Multiple Attacks in EQ1?


    Are there Multiple Attacks in EQ1?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    I was playing EverQuest 2 and it has two secondary stats that enhance your auto-attack: Multiple Attacks and Flurry.

    Considering these games are designed to closely reproduce D&D I was wondering if the first game also has that or if it is always one hit per Delay cycle

    submitted by /u/TheBrazilRules
    [link] [comments]

    Four Man Nagafen and sentimental feelings on Aradune and 22 years of Everquest

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    I've been a little poorly recently and will probably regret this massively but here we go...

    The Mighty Cheevin' Power Rangers in...

    Four Man Lord Naggy

    The team consists of: Shadowknight, Shaman, Magician and Enchanter. Level 60 VT/Luclin Geared in Shadows of Luclin Era.

    https://youtu.be/c_9WDdv80CE

    Also much less impressive and much more offensive bonus episode 11 man 8 box Trakanon DMX Tribute: https://youtu.be/fP5mYu-OPIs

    EDITED

    submitted by /u/llcooltom
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends fennin ro 00-02. Bowlcut, Masikan.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Hi, looking to try and get in touch with old friends from Council of the Elite and Regeneration X. I played a wood elf Druid named Bowlcut mainly and later an iksar monk named Masikan which was mainly in a guild called Zenith Sage.

    Some names I remember but struggle with, Noteef Allgums, Darkmannx, svarte, Sartuz, zachariahdpaul, Jodokast.

    If anyone remembers me please get in touch.

    submitted by /u/beecee1983
    [link] [comments]

    First Timer - Questions (Firiona Vie Server)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    As far as the live servers go, I've heard mostly good things about Firiona Vie so I plan to start there, but before I do I'm sort of at a crossroads.

    I know I want a pet class, but I'm torn between the Necromancer and the Magician. From what I understand, the Magician is DD and the Necromancer is DoT, Magician's seem to have stronger pets? Like, better tanks? But the Necromancer looks like it is pretty good at resource management (I understand the downtime between fights can take a good while).

    Another question would be if there are any newb-friendly guilds that I could / should look into on this server.

    submitted by /u/anadriall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment