• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Everquest What would make the better four box group?

    Everquest What would make the better four box group?


    What would make the better four box group?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Beastlord/Berserker/Bard/Warrior or Beastlord/Bard/Warrior/Cleric? the first group seems like it lacks healing and the second feels like it lacks DPS

    submitted by /u/SteeftheChief
    [link] [comments]

    TLP players. Do you feel boxed in by the next expansion?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Let me explain.

    I'm on aradune and for about a month now, I have gotten really disinterested in spending time on quests in the name of "getting ready for POP." I guess since I'm in a guild that plows through content to get to BIS quickly, a lot doesn't seem worth doing when most items are going to get replaced in a couple weeks anyways.

    Looking back, I wish I would have done way more in Luclin other than level me and my box's AA's and raiding.

    What's the best way to get myself out of this funk?

    submitted by /u/ShextMe
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still group at max level?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    My favorite times in old EQ were in small groups, grinding for exp and AAs and maybe for a rare drop, and socializing with the rest of the group. Does this still happen at max level on the live servers? Or is everyone either soloing with mercs or multi-boxing?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MightyUnclean
    [link] [comments]

    Best server for new player (preferably OCE/Australian based)?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Thinking of trying the game for the first time. Is there a TPL server for Aussies?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/macka654
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment