• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Everquest Druid vs Shaman for Mischief

    Everquest Druid vs Shaman for Mischief


    Druid vs Shaman for Mischief

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Hey,

    As the title states I am trying to decide between druid and shaman for Mischief launch.

    I extensively played druid up to PoP when PoP was on live servers. I have tons of quad kiting experience with druid. I love the druid ports + utility.

    Shaman have slow which is OP in classic/kunark/velious. They have amazing buffs. And are more desirable for group and raid content.

    Shaman don't have ports but have alchemy, I'm really torn on which to go with.

    What do you all think? Help me decide please

    Edit: I won't be boxing. Just playing 1 as a main.

    submitted by /u/WoWTurf
    [link] [comments]

    Retired during PoP. Catch me up on systems!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Yet another post from someone returning to EQ after a couple decades almost. Retired during PoP with almost best in slot warrior gear. Used my free heroic character to catch me up on gear and AA's, but I'm still hella lost as to where to go/what to do. Not trying to get back into the raiding scene again, but I would like to progress up to max level again and experience a bunch of what I missed.

    Is PoK still the main hangout during downtime or is it some other hub now? Do people still use the bazaar? What are some important systems/features that I really need to know about, and (conversely) what should I not worry about? Can an 85 war effectively solo now like in WoW or am I still reliant on groups to progress? What gear should I aim for after the starter heroic gear?

    submitted by /u/edge231
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back - 87 pal / enc duo - where to begin

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    I'm coming back after a couple of years and I have a 87 pal / enc duo.

    Should i be jumping into house of thule, or move into other areas like Aleris? I played for a few weeks HoT so i have better gear than heoric.

    submitted by /u/Gulio
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play the original EQ --- where we would run to Bandl to keep us safe, and to try to get Fippy outise Queynon ..... can i do this anywhere still in the original game?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Newer player, just a few questions for anyone willing to answer ��

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    So I have been playing for about a month now and I'm absolutely loving it. I had some questions about boxing and what exactly that means. I'm assuming it's a way to play with multiple characters. This really intrigues me. I was wondering how it's done and the details behind it. Do I have to have multiple accounts? I currently play on Aradune and FV for live. I see that Aradune is a "True box". What is that? Any help would be appreciated, thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/PopularAbies1906
    [link] [comments]

    necro/necro duo comp

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    So I've done the 6 box and also the 60 box before but i want the chill life so im thinking something pretty fun and powerful that isn't ench/clr

    I'm looking for your thoughts on this combo if you've played it before please

    Not going past velious so just the classic stuff

    submitted by /u/chuggdog
    [link] [comments]

    Mischief, Always Sunny group comp.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    Dennis - High Elf Enchanter

    Charlie - Human Wizard

    Frank - Halfling Druid

    Mac - Human Paladin

    Dee - Human Necromancer

    Rickety Cricket - Half Elf Bard

    Macs mom - Barbarian Shaman

    Charlies mom - Human Cleric

    McPoyle Brothers - A pair of human warriors, no equipment. Grind hard.

    submitted by /u/Tanthallas01
    [link] [comments]

    Enchanter or necro for solo on Mischief

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Outside of leveling and grouping with friends I expect around 30-40% of my time to be solo at 50/60. This server brings up an interesting situation where in past TLPs I had played necro and was easily able to solo lguk camps like frenzy. Now that there are shared pools and increased spawn rates this opens things up a lot and the big one being the solo enchanter... Does anyone have experience solo'ing higher end named camps with enchanter? Does it beat out solo necro? It's very hard to give up FD but this new server ruleset opens up a lot more options where enchanter might take the cake.

    submitted by /u/Badikuz
    [link] [comments]

    Everquest on Mac?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Looking to come back for this TLP. How is mac on EQ?

    submitted by /u/mjmac85
    [link] [comments]

    Human Innoruuk Cleric spell locations freeport

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    Hi, a quick question. With the revamp of freeport where do you get human cleric spells if you are dubious to the good cleric guild in freeport? I have searched everywhere with no luck. Am i expected to parcel them from a different character or run all the way to neriak to get them? I was keen on human cleric as one of my characters for mischief and wanted to familiarise myself but found this very difficult. There was an old thread but it was locked so couldn't add to it so had to start this one. Is there a trick im missing?

    Ive checked Allakhazam and the only vendors in freeport wont sell to me. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/beecee1983
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment