• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Everquest Firiona Vie vs TLP?

    Everquest Firiona Vie vs TLP?


    Firiona Vie vs TLP?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Is it worth subbing to access TLP servers or should I just ride the wave on Firiona Vie? What's off limits in Firiona Vie as a free player?

    submitted by /u/jlenoconel
    [link] [comments]

    Starting out on a TLP? Earn around 14 plat in 1 hour for your main character.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Mischief - Are Rangers truly awful until Luclin/PoP?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    I've been playing The previous TLP's and usually end up rolling an Enchanter. On Mangler i roller an Enchanter as well, but ended up leveling a Ranger with The right AA's making it extremely fun to kite mobs around with no downtime and sometimes insta-killing them (HS).

    Leveling the Ranger was rather fun, but he was massively twinked, whereas on Mischief he won't be at all, how hard will this be, what to expect?

    Luclin doesn't arrive until late November, will it be a bad-tank, and the lowest dps for 6 months?

    I don't have a whole lot of gaming time, so I need to be able to login and play without a group a couple times during the week, how will I fare as a Ranger?

    I've been speculating on an enchanter, monk, necromancer or even a mage, but really torn about which class to play this time around.

    Monks are fun, but can't really solo very efficiently, whereas Mages/Necro are more properly suited for this task. Enchanters had their charm/ae stun nerfed about a year ago, how do they fare early in the TLP?

    From experience we will probably be playing until GoD launches, or fall off sometime around there, so just looking for some insight that'll help me land a class choice 🤔☺️

    submitted by /u/Nongambler83
    [link] [comments]

    Returning for Aradune, looking for regular people to play with. PST time zone

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Mischief Prep

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Sorry if this has been answered to death, but what kind of prep work are you guys doing for the new server?

    I think I've narrowed down the 2 classes I want to box, trying to figure out which races and where I want to level initially. Ran the mail route a couple times. What other things can I do to help my first week?

    submitted by /u/Teeo215
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment