• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Everquest Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!

    Everquest Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!


    Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Greetings, everyone! Just in case you're not on the EQ forums, I'm Accendo, and I'm honored to be your new Community Manager for EverQuest (and EverQuest II). Nothing beats video gaming as one of the best forms of entertainment on the planet, and I'm so stoked to be able to represent you to our company and team, and to represent the tireless developers, designers, engineers, artists, and production staff who spend so much time and passion making this game for you.

    I'm pretty much the freshest face around here and I'm still getting the lay of the land, but I'm learning so much more every single day. Bear with me, but I am here to try and carry the same torch dreamweaver carried for you so well. Please, feel free to chime in, share some tips, and ask me questions. You can find me on Discord as well, and I'll do my best to respond as quickly as possible.

    submitted by /u/CM_Accendo
    [link] [comments]

    30 shaman solo place in classic?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    Looking for a place to solo a 30 shaman on Mischief using classic zones. It has been a long time away from this game and I don't remember the classic zones. I know it would be better to group but during week I can only log on for 30 minutes or so. Just looking for somewhere to make some progress. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/shamanguy
    [link] [comments]

    Is Barbarian Warrior Viable? (Mischief)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    I want to know if Barb War is a viable choice, I know Ogre and Troll are better but I hate evil races. If I choose Barb will I be tanky enough?

    submitted by /u/SpartanRobz
    [link] [comments]

    Mischief - What can I do now in preparation for my Cleric epic?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    A guildy has been collecting some pieces for his SK epic, I would really like to do the same, is there anything I can do now for Cleric epic?

    submitted by /u/Perjoss
    [link] [comments]

    Thornblade population ?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Was late to roll onto the new TLP, chose Thornblade not really thinking about a population difference but now I'm concerned. Anyone else on thornblade seeing a lack of players right now?

    submitted by /u/pborowiecki
    [link] [comments]

    When does SK become powerful and fun? (Mischief)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    I have gotten my untwinked Ogre SK to 11 and while he can take a beating, he can't hit or generate aggro very well even with his dot. So I was wondering what level (or gear)SK starts to shine because everyone says they are a ton of fun to play.

    submitted by /u/SpartanRobz
    [link] [comments]

    How bad is Rogue compared to Monk? (Mischief)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    I want to start a melee character and think rogue looks cool but people say that it does no damage, is this true? I don't want to invest a ton of time into a class that doesn't have good payoff.

    submitted by /u/SpartanRobz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment