• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Everquest The Holy Grail of real Everquest fans and collectors

    Everquest The Holy Grail of real Everquest fans and collectors


    The Holy Grail of real Everquest fans and collectors

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Anyone else get high and play Everquest?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Sometimes, I listen to music. Sometimes, I listen to the game music. Especially the Kelethin music.

    submitted by /u/Earthicus
    [link] [comments]

    Mischief/Thornblade Drops

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    I am curious on the drops people are getting and where they are getting them. Has anyone gotten Plane loot outside of planes? What has been your, "holy crap!" drop off a random rare mob? Have you found that, "This guy or area is the sweet spot" yet for classic (since kunark is around the corner)

    For me, it was pegasus cloak off undead knight in unrest. Was not prepared for that.

    submitted by /u/Toredorm
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to learn about the lore of EverQuest?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Where is the best place to learn about EverQuest lore and the intricacies of Norrath?

    Unrelated question: Does anyone remember the name of the company that used to make custom PCs with EverQuest themed cases?

    submitted by /u/MoneyMan_Jones
    [link] [comments]

    Launcher/installing issues.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    So i was forced to reinstall windows 10 and now I cant get EQ to install/work.

    I keep getting this error:

    LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit https://help.daybreakgames.com for assistance.
    (1-0)

    Ive tried every solution I can find on posts/articles and nothing seems to work.

    Has anyone else ever had a similar issue? Or have a suggestion?

    submitted by /u/Benril-Sathir
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea how active the most populated servers are?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    To preface this, I've actually never played the first EQ before, but my dad got me into EQ2 when I was a teenager and we dumped hundreds of hours into that game. I downloaded EQ2 again just to relive the good ole days for a bit, but everything was empty, so it wasn't much fun.

    I'd love to get started on the original, however I don't think I'd enjoy it much if the servers are dead all the time. Also if any EQ vets out there have any tips/advice to starting I'd love to hear it. TIA!

    submitted by /u/natteulven
    [link] [comments]

    Exceptionally curious

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    I was watching a YouTube "top 10" style video that mentioned EverQuest last night. I did a search and here I am... Nostalgia kicked in and reading these posts is just like a time machine took me back to the forums of old. Same complaints, same boxing v. not, grouping elitism, server downtime, trade, etc.

    So, I'm curious and would like to ask, what keeps y'all around at this point?

    Anyway, OG Vallon Zek player here that started at essentially release. When meditating meant looking at your spell book.

    submitted by /u/wir3dMonk
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling on Live

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    I have recently hit level 87. Normally play with a group. Things have definitely slowed way down compared to prior to 80s. Is there anything we can do to make this go faster or a trick. Been trying the hot zones and Heroic Adventures in Dead Hills and the Hardcore Heritage Zones.

    Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

    Not sure that it matters but I am on Bristlebane.

    submitted by /u/j_shep85
    [link] [comments]

    /anon

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Why is it such a big deal for some people if they are in a guild with a few toons and they are /anon. You get grumpy old codgers who have nothing better to do than to complain about it when it doesn't affect anybody to begin with .

    submitted by /u/dogman1987
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment