• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Everquest Is multiboxing required in test servers to finish content?

    Everquest Is multiboxing required in test servers to finish content?


    Is multiboxing required in test servers to finish content?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    I'd prefer not to have to.

    submitted by /u/jlenoconel
    [link] [comments]

    How is this trio for Rizlona?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Good evening,

    Been playing off and on since 2001. I got the itch to jump back in again. I noticed Rizlona is at PoP which was my favorite expansion. I used to six box on Luclin where I would raid. I six box on FV but only 2 accounts are gold, the rest are silver. I am considering subbing another account or two to play on Rizlona here and there. I would like to eventually get back into raiding but looking to either have the option to group or solo if need be. I also want to keep my options open just in case I decide to add more and have my wife play as well. Either way, I am considering Bard/Druid/Mage. I mained a Druid so I am pretty set on that choice for my healer and general utility. The others can be different if need be. I imagine An enchanter/druid/mage trio would do better in the long run. Four box opinions also welcomed as well. I figured if I did a four box, I could have a decent kite group of bard/Druid/mage/necro. Any opinions or ideas would be awesome.

    Thank you and happy hunting!

    submitted by /u/Objective-Target199
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment