• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Everquest Need some TLP advice on Trio

    Everquest Need some TLP advice on Trio


    Need some TLP advice on Trio

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Been playing on the new tlp and was thinking I might like to try my hand at a trio box setup.

    Necro is my main so I would like to keep that in the trio.

    Does anyone have opinions on the following trios I am thinking about.

    Sham/Necro/Sk

    Druid/Necro/Mage

    Sham/Necro/Mage

    Sham/Warr/Necro

    Mainly want to dungeon crawl and kill nameds. But would also like to do some raiding on Necro or...

    Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Feloni
    [link] [comments]

    Which merc for 85+ Ranger Molo?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Question in the title. Anyone have any ideas? I presume I'll likely be using ranged attacks, and I don't think I could keep the HP up on any of the melee mercs, but if any pro rangers have any thoughts on best method to molo I'd love to hear it.

    submitted by /u/Kerafyrm1
    [link] [comments]

    Progression Server

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Hello. I got nostalgia watching old videos of EQ, I miss playing my Halfling Druid. I dont want to go P99 route so curious what are the best progressive servers out there to join in? I miss my rivervale.

    submitted by /u/TopFinding3897
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment