• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Everquest P99 - End End Game?

    Everquest P99 - End End Game?


    P99 - End End Game?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    What do folks on these expansion-locked servers do after obtaining the most optimal gear and highest levels of advancement? are they just raiding the same content to stay a part of the community or is there somehow endless progression?

    submitted by /u/Alternative-Ad7791
    [link] [comments]

    Mischief/Thornblade TLP Kunark Release date?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    Anyone know the release date? is it tomorrow ?

    submitted by /u/spetsk8s
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get to my 15+ year old account if I no longer have the email address?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    I'm not even sure I remember the account name. And I may even be wrong about what the email address was. Pretty much all I have to go on is the character name and server.

    I have no real intent to start playing again, I was just feeling nostalgic and wanted to poke around for a bit.

    submitted by /u/Callec254
    [link] [comments]

    A Good Place to Level/Grind at 65?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Love to see how active this community is. Well, I have a question. I'm level 64 and I'm looking for a good place to level. I've been at the level 65 Hot Zone for a few days now and the average XP per mob is a little over (or under) 1% of XP per kill. I was looking for something bigger or better. Then again I was also told XP is harder to get the higher your level so, /shrug

    submitted by /u/agvkrioni
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for quiet places a sk could camp in kunark for mid level named mobs

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    I know that kunark is gonna be a mad house on mischief but I am wondering If anyone can think of any quiet spots that could be camped around 30-40 range that a sk could do solo or maybe with a duo. Thank:!

    submitted by /u/XavierYoung1
    [link] [comments]

    What classes are currently f2p?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    And what are the best f2p classes for newcomers?

    submitted by /u/Monsicorn
    [link] [comments]

    An EQ server with absolutely no boxxing?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    Private or official, either is fine.

    submitted by /u/unsemble
    [link] [comments]

    City Tier List

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment