• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Everquest Found this for $20!

    Everquest Found this for $20!


    Found this for $20!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Original Kunark & Velious manuals

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    EverQuest And D&D5E

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Where to 2-box next…

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Been 2-boxing a monk/shaman. Been pretty fun. Crocs was amazing because I could duo when I was short on time or always join/start a group if I had more time.

    Just dinged 16 and while I'm sure I could grind 17/18 here I'd like a change.

    Any suggestions on where to go next where I can more-or-less 2-box but also group if time permits?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/qisqandonlyq
    [link] [comments]

    Help request on Rathe

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    I've been trying to finish the mission 'Breaching the Barrier' for some time now and cannot box it. It is a monster mission and the first hour is easy, with the warrior shroud I can take out most of the trash no problem but the mini bosses are too much and I eventually run out of healer mana and caster damage and then the warrior dies an unceremonious death.

    I'm wondering if anyone on here plays on Rathe, has familiarity with the mission, and would be willing to lend a hand to helping me finish it.

    submitted by /u/Glowing_Mentats
    [link] [comments]

    Taking EQ to the next level.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Greetings adventurers! I'm hoping by posting with the same intro to how Return to Everquest posts here, that will allow me to post without it getting taken down for advertising Forever Quest. Have you ever wondered how you would take Everquest to the next level? Well so have we! And we cover it all in episode 65 of Forever Quest!

    submitted by /u/mtg_dadder
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to hotkey lockpicks onto your cursor?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Or do I have open my bag ever time and click on the Lockpicks and then put them back when I am done?

    Been doing quite a lot of pulling in Unrest and grabbing lockpicks out a bag, unlocking, then pulling mob, then getting beat on, then putting my lockpicks back is a real PITA.

    Any Advice?

    submitted by /u/Feloni
    [link] [comments]

    [Mischief] Charm Box identity crisis

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Having a bit of an identity crisis. Started the game as a ranger shammy box and got to level 20. Recently played a chanter / druid box (different server) and was duo charming at level 13 and I had SO MUCH FUN. I really want to play a charm class now...what is my best bet so I can recycle the gear I bought on my ranger shammy? Was thinking of making a bard druid? Do druids have enough charm options with Kunark opening up on Wednesday? Or should I just bite the bullet and roll an enchanter and just try to sell the gear?

    Thanks for the advice

    submitted by /u/bootypoppin420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment