• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 15, 2021

    Everquest Could you potentially play EQ on here?

    Everquest Could you potentially play EQ on here?


    Could you potentially play EQ on here?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    I've just made Black Drogmor plush from EverQuest!!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Looking for advice. Mischief soloing spot for 49 necro.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Hey hey. Looking for advice on good solo spots for a 49 necro. I have all my spells up to 49. Groups are getting harder to find for me and I want to find a good soloing spot. I don't mind different styles of soloing. Just need to find a decent zone / area. GG

    submitted by /u/Straight_Carpenter74
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric - Finding the fun (TLP)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    I'm playing on Mischief and plan to be here until the server hits live. Our guild never has enough clerics for raids and I'm kind of curious about the class.

    Over my years playing EQ I've seen some clerics play as if they were 'battle clerics' - getting into the melee action to fish for procs on cool items. However, those are so few and far between. Are battle clerics so rare because putting in that extra effort is basically meaningless? Or is there something to a more active cleric?

    EDIT:

    Thanks for all the replies folks! I'll keep checking back for more info but it sounds like, unfortunately, my assumptions were correct. There really isn't a reason to 'battle-cleric'.

    submitted by /u/Cr4mwell
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering about the chat in Everquest

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Hi

    I was thinking of download Everquest as it appears to be one of the old mmorpgs with highest active playerbase (my laptop cant run any new games) so I was wondering about the social bit in the game. I've tried Runescape as well and in that game it was boring that chat was always dead no one used it ever, I guess they chat in Discord or have friends in real life. I'm not a huge fan of Discord I don't quite get it tbh and I hate talking in mic so. Is the chat dead in Everquest also or do people use it ? Can you go in there and make friends with other players like one could back in the days in these games ? If not how you play with other people ? You find strangers in a Discord ?

    submitted by /u/justgirlellipsis
    [link] [comments]

    Should have done more research… free account merc limitations for boxing

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    So I started two new characters with two new accounts. Made it to level 10 thinking I would unlock higher tier mercs. Turns out they are capped at tier 2 apprentice… my old normal account is silver and goes up tier 5 apprentice which was great.

    Anyone know of anyway to upgrade merc levels without going all access on these two new account?!

    submitted by /u/Machosod
    [link] [comments]

    Shaman canni dance

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    Playing a shaman on the Thornblade and not sure how this is done. Is the idea to set macro to cast canni then sit for a tic of mana regen and keep repeating? Is this faster mana regen than just standing and cannibalizing repeatedly? If it is how do you set the macro? Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/shamanguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment