• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Everquest Epic quest items (thornblade)

    Everquest Epic quest items (thornblade)


    Epic quest items (thornblade)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Hi, at the last steps of my enchanter epic and having a hell of a time getting Cazel up. I left this as the last step as I thought it would be one of the easier ones. The spoon he drops is actually one of the few tradable items in the enchanter epic but I have been camping Cazel and trying to buy the spoon for quite a while now with no luck. I saw Cazel once during classic but was too low and haven't seen him since. The one offer I had to sell the spoon wanted 15KR.

    Anyone had issues with this part of the epic on previous tlps and was it sold often?

    I am on thornblade but presume it would be similar in mischief. I'm gonna just keep trying off and on end also trying to buy but not for that price.

    There does not seem to be a placeholder and I'm camping at his spawn spot but taking the odd look around. I couldn't find any info on his exact path. I have just this and charming felia to go and had hoped to finish my epic this week.

    submitted by /u/beecee1983
    [link] [comments]

    Mini PCs and Multiplicity

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what am I doing wrong with multiplicity? Last night, I was playing everquest swapping between multiple PCs with a single mouse and keyboard with no issues.

    Today however it appears the mouse is not working at all in regards to the secondary PCs.

    submitted by /u/Gabel26
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstained Key

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Spent 3-4 hours in Najena looking for the bloodstained key. What am i missing? Someone told me to try unrest FP for it?

    submitted by /u/jelbert6969
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment