• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Everquest EQ memories

    Everquest EQ memories


    EQ memories

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Whats everyones favorite eq memory? My 2 are spending an entire day journeying from freeport to qeynos. When i arrived i realized paladins can't gate haha.

    One of my others is spending my entire summer grinding levels im dreadlands outside KC. It was one of the most popular leveling spots in 2001 and i was the puller (as a paladin) and frequently ninja'd some unlooted cockatrices from time to time (vendor loot was valuable)

    submitted by /u/Telkorenar
    [link] [comments]

    Necro solo leveling 111-115 spots suggestions

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Hey all! Newly dinged 111 and play solo 99% of the time. Where are some good spots to kite primarily, root/rot secondary. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jpat484
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommended duo spots for lvl 40 for a shm and Sk? Kunark era but classic works also…

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Mischief DZ Phinny Questions

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Hey everyone quick question about DZ zones and Phinny because I am still a Everquest noob and my friends and I had are butts whupped last night.

    I was reading online the Phinny can be done with a small group fairly easy especially if we are all above his level. We went in with a full group last night 60 cleric, 60 mage, 60 bard, 53 mage, 52 mage, 53 enchanter and got our butts whupped!

    Are DZ monsters stronger than overworld spawns?

    Is there a good strategy for fighting phinny or is it a long shot as a single group?

    Does Phinny share drop tables with Naggy and Vox? My friends and I arent a large group but still want to try and get our epics so I figured that would be the easiest target for us to have a shot at epic item loot.

    Thanks for any advice you can provide!

    submitted by /u/TrammieSurprise
    [link] [comments]

    Getting that urge again...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    When Aradune opened I wanted it to be my PoP experience. Back in the days I took a break during pop and never got to experience the content.

    I really didn't want to get burned playing through classic and everything again so I figured I would roll my toon, have some fun, and wait for mid velious to level, possibly into luclin, so that I'm somewhat ready when pop opens.

    Unfortunately I bought a house in the meantime and I've been spending all my time renovating. So I'm kinda late for Aradune and also missing the start on Mischief. The urge to play is becoming hard to contain. Coming out of bed I could feel the grass in EC or Sebilis entrance calling me... and I have some toons on live I need to attend as well.

    Send help this has been more than 20 years and I'm still not over this game. And I'm not even mentioning my steam library which is full of exciting game I barely even touch because of EQ.

    submitted by /u/ghighi_ftw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment