• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Everquest EQ composer

    Everquest EQ composer


    EQ composer

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    I am the original Everquest Composer. I wrote over 150 pieces. I also coded the interactive MIDI engine and 3D audio engine for the game.

    I still compose and play. You can buy my Everquest music on iTunes, Amazon and other places. I created a CD called Original Everquest composer. I just looked and found that Daybreak Audio has redone recordings from my MIDI data. I need to negotiate with them, but I would like to connect with the people who run Everquest now. I have a lot of other music, and I know there are many fans. I need to focus on writing, it would be great if I could do that.

    Jay Barbeau

    Original Everquest Composer

    submitted by /u/Friendly_Poetry2197
    [link] [comments]

    Restored Statues from EverQuest

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Last nights raid on LGuk (Thornblade)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Last night we met some people in LGuk and ended up having 10-11 people with half of them lvl 60 OOG buffing and pulling for the group. It was so much fun and the xp was just crazy. That awesome enchanter, Needs, was pulling pretty much the entire zone, Dragonbait the tank was awesome and we all killed as fast as we could.

    This was exactly what I was hoping my experience would be in EQ again. It's been so much better than my last TLP and I hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as I did.

    What's your best experience been so far?

    submitted by /u/WiffletheWaffle
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good class to play on Aradune?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    I want a class that can solo, but gets groups easily. I know enchanter is usually on that list, but would cleric make that list if soloing undead? I prefer groups, but I know at times I will have to solo.

    submitted by /u/nirrtix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment