• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Everquest Want to try TLC, but not sure I want to play on Mischief.

    Everquest Want to try TLC, but not sure I want to play on Mischief.


    Want to try TLC, but not sure I want to play on Mischief.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    My main concerns are the longevity of the server lifespanwise. Many have said to try Mischief, yet that concept is kinda unappealing to me. Also I feel the server expansions are too fast paced as far as their release.

    submitted by /u/nirrtix
    [link] [comments]

    Summer XP Bonus

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    When does time of day does this end on the 8th? We're Eastern Standard Time here.

    submitted by /u/BurgerLocker
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly coming back? Live vs TLP

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Looking at coming back and playing again. I'm bored with WOW/FF/ESO because it doesn't offer the type of character building that EQ has...

    How is the game on live/TLPs? Is the botting pretty serious to where it's hard to get groups? I think I stopped playing on Agnarr because I capped at 65 with all useful AA's and had nothing else to do but help others.

    submitted by /u/One-Performance80099
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 105-115 nec solo spots.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Been root rotting in FM @ treants now dark blue con. Looking for next spot105 thru 115

    submitted by /u/scyohe
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player - Questions, soloing/spells/gear etc.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Back into EQ again, playing a 96 Shaman, Vah Shir, on Bertoxx.

    Although I could look around, go to zones etc, I thought I might make a small thread while at work, and unable to get into the game. So I can go home tonight, and get straight into it.

    1) spells, last I remember, most of the good stuff was dropped by mobs, the basics were from PoK, but depending on level, there was probably a vendor from the expansion you were at.

    Is that still the case? Is there a website that I can head too that lists spells & locations?

    2) Solo learning grind - Apart from Teek & Hotzones, where is a good place for a 96 Sham to get some experience solo (w/merc?) without too much danger? I'm not fussed about awesome exp, more interested in learning to play my character again. Is it possible to solo with a shaman? do I need a merc? if so which one is a good fit?

    3) Gear, my character has so much random stuff, back in the day, there were suits of armor that you could quest for, or loot from a set of zones, is that still the case for high level areas? I don't think I'll ever raid again (although that was my best experience in PoP era) - but I'm confused about these Augments, & sockets etc. Again, maybe there's a reference website where I can learn about the current state of the game?

    submitted by /u/RoseyNZ21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment