• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 13, 2021

    Everquest Mischief / Thornblade - what's actually worth buying?

    Everquest Mischief / Thornblade - what's actually worth buying?


    Mischief / Thornblade - what's actually worth buying?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    With so much loot dropping, is anything worth purchasing or is it always best to trade for krono?

    I'm curious how items that get nerfed (mask of deception, circlet of shadow) and items that rely on drops from classic-kunark-velious zones (greenmist) might fare once people are no longer doing the content from these expansions. I assume an item like sceptre of destruction is still going to be very rare on the life of this server.

    This is my first time playing a TLP at launch and while I realize the loot rules here make this uncharted territory for an EQ economy, I'm curious how others have seen item values change in previous TLPs. Circlet of shadow for instance on Agnarr, was relatively easy to obtain when I started playing there (well after launch) but became scarce as time went by, presumably due to players moving on and having them rot in inventories.

    edit: while I'm interested in general opinions on how prices might evolve, I should clarify that I'm particularly interested in items likely to hold their value well.

    submitted by /u/a_moss_snake
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to reconnect with Nosforatoon

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    I am looking to reconnect with an old buddy of mine. He played a Necro named Nosforatoon and I played a necro named Alizen. We used to duo all the time but lost touch. I can't remember what server it was, but it might have been Stromm. If your out there Nos, I got a shiny new Necro on Mischief looking for a partner in crime!

    submitted by /u/babakott
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with the Pally's low DPS?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    I'm a relatively new player using a level 22 paladin and going through the Blightfire Moors. I'm currently killing Mucktail gnolls and I've begun to realize how dangerous the paladin's low DPS is for a solo player (minus my cleric merc). By the time I'm done killing a mob, the ones I just finished killing have respawned and are now joining in. Do any experienced players have tips on how to deal with this issue? I've thought of switching to a rogue merc, but don't have any other ideas beyond that.

    submitted by /u/Koral_Grimes
    [link] [comments]

    EverQuest Comic Books

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    I've got unopened EverQuest comics from the 1980's. I think it was '84. Still in the plastic, etc. if anyone wants them.

    submitted by /u/ohyeaoksure
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment