• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Everquest Returning after 20 years and just started playing my level 60 dwarven warrior on a live server… how do I do this?

    Everquest Returning after 20 years and just started playing my level 60 dwarven warrior on a live server… how do I do this?


    Returning after 20 years and just started playing my level 60 dwarven warrior on a live server… how do I do this?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    So I'm tempted to just restart on the mischief server so I can learn the game again from the beginning. I don't know about mercs or AA points but I feel like it would be dumb to give up on my old character. I also must of sold all my gear or gave it away because I seem to only have trash items…

    So, is there a decent way for me to pick up some at level gear with only a merc? And then continue to level on a live server like this as a solo warrior?

    submitted by /u/Machosod
    [link] [comments]

    Undead hunting

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    I am currently running a Paladin, Bard, and Mage on live and I'm looking for good places to find consistent undead mobs. I'm 25-30 right now. The only reference I have found online is Unrest but if it's heavily populated, considering it's the only place I see listed, I would rather find another zone. Indoor/outdoor doesn't matter. I just want to maximize my Paladin's abilities and would hate for his undead proc to go to waste.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/jrhyder
    [link] [comments]

    Item Prices on TLP

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Just a friendly reminder that there is a site tracking prices on TLPs. This can help those people buying and easy to find recommended sell prices.

    https://araduneauctions.net/

    submitted by /u/Toredorm
    [link] [comments]

    EQ Forums thread alleging plat duping on Live / TLP's....

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    I currently play on Thornblade casually, so I browse tlp-auctions to get an idea of what gear is going for, and I have noticed the Krono prices have almost tripled this week alone. I have to believe it's due to the 76% event increase in drop rates, exp bonus, and a large player base on both Mischief and Thornblade has to be contributing to the influx of plat due to all the people grinding but, I came across a thread on the Everquest Forums here which shed some light on another possible factor which is alleged platinum duping.

    Is there any truth to this or is it just allegations without any substantial evidence? I do not mean to break Rule 3, but I'm legitimately curious if these allegations are true and how is this possible?

    Edit: Within the timeframe of reading the forum post and writing this, TB Krono was low 11k and now almost 11.5K - I can imagine over 15K by tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/notsoawesome1
    [link] [comments]

    OLD EQ

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Is there a way to get my old account back up and running? I know my username, can't remember the password. I'd love to play EQ again, but I'm not sure I want to start all over from scratch.

    submitted by /u/tinbergmj
    [link] [comments]

    A Sarnak Courier - Not classified as rare? (Mischief)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    According to Allakhazam:

    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npclist.html?name=sarnak+courier&zones=73

    This mob is not categorized as "Rare", so this means you need to kill this exact mob to get the Ring for example?

    submitted by /u/Nongambler83
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone remember that one video

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Hey - I remember there was this guy who made a video about WC, and godzilla appears or something and they fight and he turns into a bard shoots a kamahama wave and kills him..

    I think another one of his videos had flippy darkpaw in it doing kungfu with an isksar.. sorry I don't remember much else... Im hoping someone remembers

    I think it was tehuen or nimbus or nimbo...

    submitted by /u/slizzardx
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player question.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Hello everybody. I recently came back after a very long break, started on Mischief and I'm loving it. I came across a post that talked about loyalty coins and I have over 5k. Saw some wr bags that are heirloom but I'm guessing I cannot transfer them from another server, am I right?.

    Anyway, on to my main question. What else am I missing?, any other game changing things that I don't know about? I know the game has evolved a lot over the years. Is there a list somewhere I could go and check?, any input would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/-Abigor-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment