• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Everquest Complete Heal

    Everquest Complete Heal


    Complete Heal

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling [Mischief]

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Situation: Last night I was grouping in Chardok on the Mischief server. One player brought his 60 shaman and kept him OOG to help with buffs, spot healing, etc. For the sake of the story, we'll call this character... Faceless. We never asked Faceless to bring his shaman or implied we needed help, it was certainly welcome though. Faceless was playing both characters well and wasn't AFKing the shaman. The group had been together roughly 3hrs or so and a rare mob dropped 2 Fungi Staffs. Crazy, right? Faceless wins one and someone else wins another. 30-45 minutes later another Fungi Staff dropped. Faceless trades his staff to his OOG Shaman and rolls again and wins his 2nd Fungi Staff.

    Most of the group was upset minus one other player (this player won the other fungi staff). We kindly asked Faceless to let someone else win from within the group. Faceless laughed and said he had the right to multiple rolls because he was playing two characters and kept both Staffs.

    Question: I was irritated at the time but now I'm genuinely curious if others think he was in the right to roll twice and win twice on a highly coveted lore item because he was boxing OOG?

    submitted by /u/AcrobaticMeal3228
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play on Stormhammer? The EQ "Legends" server?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    Got the EQ itch again and started playing on Mischief. Wondering if anyone from SoW is still active.

    submitted by /u/DasFlo25
    [link] [comments]

    Should I Play Live?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for some input. After a long time of trying out TLPs and quitting shortly after I started to play P99 (green) and I loved it. I made a wizard so I could play while I work, burn all my mana, afk get some work done and rinse and repeat. I'm now 51 and hitting a wall. It's mostly due to back in my childhood when I played EQ it was all about the community experience that made me love the game. Grouping in Crushbone, HHK, The Overthere. The group play really made me enjoy it. And that is why I really dislike most MMOs today, they really are just single player games that you just play online. I' was contemplating rolling an alt on P99 green but it really does seem like most people just solo till you get to end game, where I also have no time to raid.

    So I have no interest in the TLPs but I was wondering if I should play Live EQ. I really have no idea what the game is like now, I quit shortly after PoP. What is grouping like on Live? Is it mainly solo stuff until end-game then people group? Or is there an active group leveling experience?

    Cheers,

    submitted by /u/Qlawen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment