• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Everquest Tips for multiboxing? First time.

    Everquest Tips for multiboxing? First time.


    Tips for multiboxing? First time.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Anyone have some tips for multiboxing? I know a lot of people use the paid apps that have all sorts of features like picture in a picture, window tiling, etc. but I don't feel that's needed much in my case. I only plan to have 1 other box.

    Any way to make the windowed fullscreen game respond better to alt-tab? Like when I zone it seems to keep the EQ screen on top of everything else. A real pain.

    Speaking of alt-tab, anyone use autohotkey or similar to swap to different EQ windows? I am fairly sure you can rename the windows with some commands when you launch the client but I'll have to double check that. Curious what people use here. In a perfect world I'd be able to switch really fast with one button click instead of alt+tab.

    Then any other general tips for someone starting down the two-boxing route. This is my first time so I am all ears to any/all suggestions. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/PaleontologistLanky
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to show helm on Drakkin?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    Hey'o People
    After much dismay about not being able to try ranger on any of the races I like to play as I decided to go for Drakkin, but I realized that despite the my setting being to have my helmet shown it doesn't show up.

    Is there anyway to fix this? (I play on live)

    my helms all show for my other characters.

    Also, side note incase anyone knows, as a ranger is it best to prioritize 1h p,s, or b? And should I level kick or any of those combat skills? What about H2H?

    Thanks gamers

    submitted by /u/Shelphs
    [link] [comments]

    TLP Farmin'

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Where's a good spot for an Epic'd 60 Monk to farm that isn't filled to the brim with asshat Kronos farmers.

    submitted by /u/DevkaMako
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment