• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    Everquest Mage questions

    Everquest Mage questions


    Mage questions

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I just returned to EQ, got to 115, and got the EM XXVIII earring. So far so good.

    Do fortify pet / frenzied burnout end up being "permanent" if I level them up all the way? As in, will they end up being an uptime of 100% due to increased duration and/or reduced cooldown, or will they always remain a temporary thing?

    Note that I understand that they need to be fully leveled because of their passive effect on pets which are already extremely important, but since I still need at least 2k aa to max these two, I had to satisfy my curiosity (and could not with any other online resource)

    Thanks a lot for the help!

    submitted by /u/Delicious-Owl-3672
    [link] [comments]

    EQ on Android??

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Keep hearing this is possible. I've got a tablet, and I get bored at work a lot but google isn't giving me any clues how to do it. I'd assume it's a windows emu or something??

    Can someone point me in the right direction?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KefkaG
    [link] [comments]

    Demotivated to play again for the most selfish of reasons.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Havent played since literally 2006? and was on the michief server where people were giving away massive amounts of high end gear, spent like.. 4 hours doing it, i was stoked, im sitting here thinking this will help me decide what i will play, a good weapon, a caster item, anything really, hours go by nothing, i got my mage from 2-5barely, and now my motivation to come back has died.

    It was a terrible reaction to what shoulda been nothing but heart warming kindness, and im the one who jacked themselves up on something strong to help me enjoy the low level slog, or a strong weapon i dunno, but now im just sitting at my screen kind of bitter and thinking i don't wanna play anymore as i add up the struggle its going to be to get basic spells as im already skipping most of them.

    i suck.

    submitted by /u/Eaywen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment