• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Everquest Possible to restart on live?

    Everquest Possible to restart on live?


    Possible to restart on live?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    The wife and I are looking at coming back to EQ after dozens of years of only playing now and then on TLP servers. We really do not want to TLP yet again but play on live but seeing as how we are so far behind with little actual clue on how to bridge the vast gulf of TLP content we are used to what the live game has been doing. I mean that's a dozen or more expansions!.

    Has anyone done this? Are there guides that take you through every expansion? Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Gameogre50
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing EQ1!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Playing Everquest for the first time with some friends! This is on the Mischief server! :] https://youtu.be/xxciK10XCbY

    submitted by /u/Firm-Estate8493
    [link] [comments]

    Starting to see the appeal of soloing 1-max

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    So my experience with groups on mischief have been awful. Had an enchanter refuse to mez adds and instead focus on keeping his pet that was red to him and everyone tried convincing him to drop it after it almost wiped us multiple times. Spent the time to put a group together and while the puller was pulling someone said "There are mobs in here too" and pulled 4 reds on top of us. Had healers go afk while playing and after wipe say "oh sorry I'm raiding on my other box." Had someone grab a mob from another players train while puller was pulling and wipe us. I don't even want to bother with dungeons anymore because these pugs are so bad. Groups wipe so often it seems not even worth it. Wish p99 wasn't so hardcore because groups there are much better but the client and xp rate on top is more tolerable.

    Edit: And to add to this sometimes I'll get a group together and then not even 30mins in someone says that they are leaving. No emergency situation just leaving...

    submitted by /u/A1rh3ad
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for some questing buddies and/or a Guild to help me learn this game. (Vox)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Good evening! Hope y'all are doing well, I'm new to this game although my dad used to play it. I've been looking for an old school MMO to play and I'm on Vox, the F2P world. Anyone want to play with me?

    submitted by /u/KrivTheDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie needs the community for advice/help

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    First time playing everquest started about 2 months ago on mischief server. Made a ERU Mage and now I'm lvl 60 and I have no idea what to do or farm or how to find what quests give good gear for me. I'm lost and a lil anxious/shy to keep asking guildies starting to make me feel like an annoyance. If yall could just list items or quests even reps I should be grinding. Heck if your able to up to luclin so I can save this post and look back as I progress I would be eternally grateful!

    Also I am part of a guild and raid 3 times a week but that's just a few hours each time. I have started on my Epic and I'm 3 items away so pretty proud of that!

    submitted by /u/Brohelio_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment