• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Everquest “Return to EverQuest” interview with Yueyeni discussing his first hand account of slaying the Sleeper, Ascending Dawn, PvP life, and more!

    Everquest “Return to EverQuest” interview with Yueyeni discussing his first hand account of slaying the Sleeper, Ascending Dawn, PvP life, and more!


    “Return to EverQuest” interview with Yueyeni discussing his first hand account of slaying the Sleeper, Ascending Dawn, PvP life, and more!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Mischief - looking for solo spots 55 necro. I posted a few weeks ago for a high forties spots and it helped a lot. I don’t have the time for groups during the weekdays. I have random times during the week so I want to find a new spots.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    mischeif/thorn powerleveling

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Need a powerleveling spot. Lguk seems to be packed most of the time with others pulling very large areas. I'm trying to get an SK from 29-40 and have enc/clr/mag to help.

    Been just pulling on the SK with DS pots and mage DS. SK has fungi staff and tunic. Also full planar/incarnadine.

    Was considering going to Droga to have as many mobs as I want to pull, but haven't spent time there.

    Edit. spelled Mischief wrong but can't edit the post title. /sigh

    submitted by /u/malav55
    [link] [comments]

    Lguk question

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    When someone says hey wanna join us in lguk. How do you get there? Is there a side door or something cause last time I tried to run in I got killed by some live top guys. I didn't want to train the zone line so I died. Do invis pots work?

    submitted by /u/Brilliant_Ratio3173
    [link] [comments]

    Does EQ work on Microsoft Surface Pro X (& True Box rules)?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Has anyone successfully run EQ on the current ARM based Surface Pro X?

    The FAQ for Windows 10 on ARM says that some games may not work, so I'm hesitant to get one without knowing that the games I want to play will work on it.

    Additionally, due to having some sort of emulation or wrapper for x86 software (but not a VM as far as I can tell), does anyone know if it would cause issues with the True Box rules on TLPs?

    submitted by /u/Faydark_AU
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment