• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Everquest Group Progression in The Burning Lands

    Everquest Group Progression in The Burning Lands


    Group Progression in The Burning Lands

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:13 PM PDT

    Is anyone still trying to play a family or group and progressing through Burning Lands? What's been your best strategy? What's been the most fun?

    submitted by /u/AakyBonz
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to re-create my own personal heaven.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:36 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I used to play Everquest from vanilla until Planes of Power after which I moved to EQ2 and vanilla WoW.
    I played the Sullon Zek server, where there was good vs evil vs neutral, some item looting, gold looting, and no level restrictions on PvP. It was a tough place, but I loved it even though I was usually the one getting trampled.

    I've never had as much fun as I did then, and although I still game, I realised that my entire gaming life has been me trying to re-create that game and ruleset and never quite finding what I want. I'm fed up of waiting for that perfect game/ruleset to come along and I've decided I want to set up my own. I don't care if no one but my friends and family play on it.

    The only problem is I don't even know where to begin. Can someone please help me, with links to resources I may need, advice and what-ever-else?

    The dream is to create a Sullon Zek PvP ruleset server up until and including Luclin but no farther.

    Thank you to anyone reading this. This post may not be much, but I can't put into words how much it would mean to me to recreate the world I remember even if I'm alone in it with a handful of people. I am ready to fully commit myself to running this server.

    submitted by /u/Hazard_Number_Seven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment