• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Everquest Monk race illusion items on TLP (Velious)

    Everquest Monk race illusion items on TLP (Velious)


    Monk race illusion items on TLP (Velious)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    I play on mangler and recently rolled a monk. I have seen some monks running around with dark elf illusion in the past. Currently up to Velious expansion, wondering what items are available for race illusions that I can use. Not specifically dark elf. I understand there are illusion potions but if anyone can suggest any illusion clickies, I would appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/GhostIsItsownGenre
    [link] [comments]

    Cazic Thule server 1999-2003

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Hi just curious is anyone from around this time was still around. My name was Qendar wood elf ranger. I was in Defenders of the Realm guild and also Illusion of Apathy as well. I'm sure its a ling shot to find or hear from anyone i knew from that time. Hecuba, Minian, Kamon, Folkar to name a few... I still have Qendar on live i olay from time to time, but have yet to run into anyone from back then.

    Anyway would love to hear from anyone feom the old days

    submitted by /u/Hydr0flux
    [link] [comments]

    Backing up/exporting Friends list

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Is there a way to share my friends lists between characters? Is there a way to merge lists? How about a backup?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cofeefe
    [link] [comments]

    Launcher taking way too long to install the game

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:17 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get back into EQ2 and when I open the launcher it starts patching (as normal) but it is taking way too long to do it. A one point I left it for approx 5 hours and it only went up 2%. I've tried everything short of reinstalling the base game, any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Still_Motion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment