• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Everquest One more silly bard question level 31

    Everquest One more silly bard question level 31


    One more silly bard question level 31

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    What is the best way to pull at range? I mean running up to the bad guy and snacking them works but... Stuns suck lol. Is there a clickie I could buy (mischief) or is throwing projectiles best? If prefer a clickie of some sort. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Brilliant_Ratio3173
    [link] [comments]

    New barding questions

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Tlp mischief here. I am new to bard class. How do I set up ability to switch to a specific instrument for certain melodies instantaneously? My mez keeps missing notes is this normal? Mainly is there a way to make a macro that switches out instruments and goes directly into a melody?

    submitted by /u/Brilliant_Ratio3173
    [link] [comments]

    Denon's Desperate Dirge (bard) - Places to AoE nuke at 65 for AAs?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm playing on a private server currently at LDoN (max level 65). I've built a pretty nice mana set of gear, and would like to try AoE nuking with Denon's Desperate Dirge. Trying to find a good spot of Warrior type mobs with <=5k hps that can still give AA XP. Anyone have any ideas? I recently tried the Goranga and Umbrous guys in Maiden's Eye, but they have about 2k too many hps.

    submitted by /u/CoblerSteals
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment