• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Everquest All art from the 3 main EQ RPG books. Links inside.

    Everquest All art from the 3 main EQ RPG books. Links inside.


    All art from the 3 main EQ RPG books. Links inside.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:50 AM PST

    I went ahead and added the other 2 books as well. Links below.

    [EQ Players Handbook](https://imgur.com/gallery/ZR78q30)

    [EQ Monsters of Norrath](https://imgur.com/gallery/YlIsQ2K)

    [EQ Game Master's Guide](https://imgur.com/gallery/RvcVY6S)

    submitted by /u/Dissenting_Karma
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player BST 3box advice

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:38 PM PST

    So I've been away a couple years. I'm wondering where beast lord and pet tanking in general stands these days.

    The BST is my Main, He's the only character I truly care about composition wise.

    If it would work for named group mobs, I'd prefer to use BST, MAG, BRD. Because I remember it was super easy to play.

    If I have to use a plate tank I'd probably use WAR, BST, DRU.

    What's best in today's game you think?

    submitted by /u/cogburn
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after years of not playing. What class to stick with?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    I have a level 41 SK with an original circlet of shadow I been messing with. Always wanted to try an SK but I highly doubt I will be raiding this time around and I hear SKs aren't that great if they aren't maxed on AA and don't have insane gear?

    I also have a 57 monk with epic 1.0, my first character I ever made.

    I also have a 70 beastlord that was my last character I was playing before stopping.

    As well as a heroic necro and druid, both of which were free upgrades at the time.

    Should I stick to the SK even though I won't be raiding or most likely getting a ton of AA outside of auto, or should I pick back up with the monk/beastlord?

    All of my characters are on The Rathe.

    submitted by /u/Zubei_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment