• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Everquest Coming back

    Everquest Coming back


    Coming back

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:07 PM PST

    Hi all. As the tittle says im coming back to eq after a lot of years (played up to Luclin in veeshan server).

    Used to roll a mage (Faumen in the Celestial Tomb guild), any advice here? On which server to select?, my idea is to start f2p and if i get addicted again switch to a pay account.

    Thinking of rolling a bard, enc or cleric.

    Of course i dont have the same free time that i used to have in the old glorious days but still want to have some eq in my life.

    Thanks in advance for the comments!

    submitted by /u/cuervo2934
    [link] [comments]

    Illusion Options for Gnome Mages?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:15 PM PST

    I'm wondering if there is an item (not a potion or charged item) that casts illusion on the mage. I'm on Mangler TLP and we are currently on Luclin.

    submitted by /u/mymuddyfeet
    [link] [comments]

    Is slow still useful? A multibox question

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I've been trying to come up with a new 2-3 box combo (with up to 3 mercs) to play alone at my own pace. Its been years since I've last played so I definitely thought of using a shaman as part of the team until I came across this post. (https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/slow-vs-attack-debuff.253041/)

    It suggests that slow isn't needed as much anymore? Is this still the case with content?

    I really like paladins so I wanted to have that as my primary toon with 2 others supporting him. Initially I was thinking Paladin/Shaman/Necro for tanks/heals and slows/dps and FD pulls. Plus it would split plate/chain/cloth drops equally so I have less gear management to worry about.

    But if slows aren't needed or effective as much these days then I can probably put something else in there. I prefer to have only 1 melee (the paladin) with 2 casters-types supporting. I've enjoyed playing the bard in the past too so I was thinking that the bard could fill the puller role instead of the necro.

    I don't mind if the combo is sub optimal. Like I said I'm playing at my own pace so speed isn't an issue.

    Thanks for any advice in advance.

    submitted by /u/Frothy_Semenbeard
    [link] [comments]

    Merc suggestions for ench, Druid, and mage 3 box?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    Main is enchanter and I think I can pull pretty well with getting single or keep things under control. If it's outdoor I normally like to charm a pet and use it as a tank, and when that's the case I think I will go with 3 int casters merc. However, when charming is a bit risky then I am not sure what 3 merc to go with. Can mage pet tank as good as a J5 merc? If so I can go 2 int casters and healer. Otherwise I would need to do 1 tank, 1 int, and 1 healer. That's the game plan so if anyone thinks there is a more sufficient combination please share.

    submitted by /u/Fabianz_
    [link] [comments]

    What are the meta lvling zones these days

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:26 PM PST

    Currently installing so I can hop into Luclin TLP. I played at launch growing up and stopped at PoP so was excited to hear it's almost reached where I left off. Live is a bit too much to hop back into from so long ago.

    Anyways I remember lvling zones like the gnolls in burrows or the centurion ran places however they're just vague memories at this point. Any names of zones n what lvls to do them at would be much appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/I-Ajr
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling a 47 bst and 60 cleric on Mangler

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Hey everybody,

    What would be a good spot for my 47 bst and 60 cleric to grind some exp? My current strategy is undead dragons in DN since my cleric and plow them down rather easily with hammer of souls and undead DDs while the pet tanks. Open to all suggestions but undead seems the way to go?

    Thanks all

    submitted by /u/bootypoppin420
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Aussie players

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:47 PM PST

    Hi,

    My friend and I play on Miragul at the moment but it's almost dead our play time. Looking for more Aussies to play with our time. We have 95ish level toons on Drinal but that's almost dead our play time.

    Anyone else out there with regular Aussies, Kiwis or regular late US crew ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DaltonAus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment