• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Everquest [EMU] Fresh PvP Server starting Friday!

    Everquest [EMU] Fresh PvP Server starting Friday!


    [EMU] Fresh PvP Server starting Friday!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:36 AM PST

    Rise of Zek 2.0 starts on Friday!

    Drawing from the community experience on 1.0 and thousands of hours of work by the development team, Rise of Zek 2.0 is launching with a fresh server in the original EQ timeline.

    This is the premiere classic PVP experience with no Play Nice Policy.

    ✔ Anti-plug & Anti-ghost ✔ Low pings, fast zone times in the USA ✔ Strong anti-hack, more sophisticated than any project to date. ✔ No GM intervention ✔ Best of the best events ✔ 95% classic experience w/ PVP tuning ✔ Servers merge at Luclin! Never lose your character ✔ Experience Luclin and eventually PoP on the merged server ✔ AND MORE

    As always join us on Discord~ https://discord.gg/AP8Q7dm

    The Website~ https://riseofzek.com

    Teaser video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUyZqiA-kUA

    Getting started guide! https://youtu.be/Bn-DU5BZo8I

    submitted by /u/brofessional4
    [link] [comments]

    New Player in 2019/ Looking for Guidance

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    My father played EverQuest all of my youth, so this is a really nostalgic game for me. I never played much, but I'd like to get into the game. I've been a big fan of mmorpgs since I was very young. I actively play Guild Wars 2, and I'm trying to see if I'd enjoy playing EverQuest. I think I'd okay on Firiona Vie, since it has the largest server population (The people you interact with is a big reason I play the game) and I'm not interested in torturing myself on progression servers, I don't think. Anyway, I'm looking for guidance on whether I should begin and tips for doing so. I highly appreciate every response, thank you so much! 
    submitted by /u/Nickyfist
    [link] [comments]

    Trio suggestions

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Looking for suggestions on a trio group. I typically enjoy melee, be it dps or tank, as well as hybrids, my buddies tend to enjoy DPS casters, CC and healer-types.

    Myself and one of my friends have a pretty long history with EQ, and I play from time to time on P99. Last time we played live, we had experience with mercenaries. I'm not sure if these are still a thing or not, but if so, any recommendations on what to use with various trio group setups would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Renyen2
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling Speed.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:48 AM PST

    I have a 87 Necro and an 85 Bst(that I just used a heroic character on) and I'm wondering; is that about the time where leveling speed sort of grinds to a halt? I've primarily been killing in house of Thule by myself on either character and am getting basically no xp per kill. Should I focus on trying to find groups rather than just being out there solo?

    submitted by /u/redwud3381
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment