• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Everquest What is the highest DPS class in the live server when you start raiding?

    Everquest What is the highest DPS class in the live server when you start raiding?


    What is the highest DPS class in the live server when you start raiding?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:28 PM PST

    Hi guys! Newbie here. Just downloaded the game, so I didn't even start playing the game yet. As a modern MMO player, this is probably the LAST GAME I should ever try, everquest sounds like it is not casual friendly, and it most likely never will be, being extremely reliant on groups when levelling, it's brutal as well.

    It most likely still caters to a group of players who have been playing for a long time, carving its niche, and trying to modernize it too much like WoW would most likely make the game lose a lot of its charm, and a major part of the reason why people still play this game in 2019, and not at the very least move over to its sequel, which I am also playing, everquest 2.

    Honestly though, while everything is archaic, and I am more of a modern MMO junkie, it should be fun looking back, and seeing the MMO template that WoW, and all the future MMO's was built on, and seeing what they changed over the years, plus the designers apparently did modernize a lot of the UI, so it's easier for peeps like me to get into the game. Still, I will take certain steps to make it easier on me, like rolling on a PVE server instead of a PVP one.

    Also, as brutal, unforgiving, and group reliant as this MMO is to a modern MMO scrub like me, it should still be fun to play, tons of interaction, content(it has TWENTY FIVE EXPANSIONS with a twenty sixth one coming in a couple weeks), and fond memories at the very least, classic WoW is popular BECAUSE it focused on grouping up, sharing fond memories, a strong community, and emphasized strong community interaction, and cooperation with its playerbase.

    Because of that, I decided to take a spin into the wonderful world of norrath, before I do so though, is there any popular opinion on what the highest DPS class when it comes to endgame raiding on live EQ servers on the latest expansion(which is the burning lands) is? I am not going to preorder the new one, since i literally just started playing, but after all this time, I'm sure you guys know what the top dog is.

    I honestly don't care about how bad it will be when levelling at all, you will want to group no matter what, unless it is a pet class it seems like, and it will be difficult no matter what, and I am willing to be patient, and take time to reach level cap on it, and set it up for raiding, I know it's insane that I am already focusing on endgame, and raiding when I didn't do anything yet. While play what is fun to you is a good thing to keep in mind, I literally did not touch the game before, so I know literally nothing about what I will like, and topping DPS charts with ease, and feeling wanted IS fun to me, so at the very least it will be a good guideline on a good class to start playing with, and levelling. I know that there are not exactly any good DPS charts/parsers anywhere, so it's a bit hard to figure out, but any help is appreciated. Sorry for the tough, and stupid question, and feel free to downvote me if you don't like the question, not many do, I don't care, XD.

    submitted by /u/marke34
    [link] [comments]

    fires of heaven website problem

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:34 PM PST

    Morning!

    Is the fires of heaven website directing to another forum for anyone else?

    submitted by /u/bourbon-poo-poo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment