• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Everquest Found my EverQuest role-playing game books!

    Everquest Found my EverQuest role-playing game books!


    Found my EverQuest role-playing game books!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:42 PM PST

    New / returning player

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:40 AM PST

    Morning everyone,

    So I am getting back into EQ and was wanting to know people's opinions. I want to mainly solo content but I don't particularly want to play necromancer. Any other class suggestions? I will be playing on live servers. I loved Bard back in the day but have no idea how they do now with content.

    submitted by /u/jmgks9987
    [link] [comments]

    returning player lost in server choice. Can't find xp groups anywhere

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:36 AM PST

    hello

    i played EQ 15 years ago and wanted to try again

    I'm from EU. I wanted to find leveling groups so i've been checking all the servers but i still don't know where to go

    I did a lot of /who all to check where people are and what are they doing

    On Firiona Vie, lots of players online but 3/4 are AFK and the rest are solo.

    On Miragul (thought it would be my best bet). It's not very different. Most people are max level. And i couldnt find any group 85-89. Using /who all showed lots of afk people and people playing solo

    On AB, it's a ghost town

    Is there any grouping experience anywhere left on EQ1? If so, where is it?

    I'm not interested in max level raiding, or very casually and multi boxing isnt my thing. I want to play with other people

    submitted by /u/Blackouzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment