• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Everquest Battle crafts a weapon

    Everquest Battle crafts a weapon


    Battle crafts a weapon

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Issue running and receiving (or getting) a tell

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    In the last month, maybe since they re-did the tell windows, whenever I'm running and get a tell it stops me in my tracks... a lot of time I'm pulling and it causes issues. Has anyone else experienced anything similar or know how to fix it? I'm not using tell windows.

    submitted by /u/j4rr1d
    [link] [comments]

    TLP Servers and Alchemy

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Does anyone know a good alchemy recipe list for recipes available on Mangler? Or can give me the names of the most useful potions? I'm currently maxing my alchemy making conc potions and I'm curious about the fun stuff I can make once it's maxed.

    submitted by /u/koala_cola
    [link] [comments]

    New player trying to figure out how does one go about finding guilds?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I'm a new player to the world of EQ and I have been having a great time. I've been playing on Mangler. Originally, I rolled a Dark Elf Warrior and got to about level 9 with the help of someone else. He gave me a weapon and armor to get started, which was a big help. However, I wanted to switch to another tank class rather than playing Warrior like I normally do, so I switched to a High Elf Paladin. Just hit 9 last night. I wanted to find a guild to meet new friends and play with to make the game more enjoyable. I wasn't sure where people look to find a guild that would suit them? I tend to play later at night so I play during odd hours. Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/PaulyShoreBuhdee
    [link] [comments]

    First Mage AA on Mangler

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    We are on Luclin now and I'm wondering where my first 10 AAs should go as a mage. I solo mostly and my earth let is almost always my pet/tank.

    submitted by /u/mymuddyfeet
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue vs Berserker

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    So I'm going through a bit of a dilemma. Am currently in a good raiding guild on Mangler as a rogue, have decent gear, epic, decent amount of AAs, and have a lot of time consuming keys on him. By the time GoD rolls around, I'll probably have all of the keys and flags from PoP plus 130 AA banked.

    Problem is, I leveled with a static group and while that was awesome, most of them have either quit or aren't playing nearly as much anymore, so am having to make my own groups (tried making my own, most of the desirable classes would rather wait for a group to come to them, and I can't say I blame them). I've always fantasized about playing a hulking, raging character that just deals out raw dps (I never made it to GoD during live or other progression servers so I maybe off the mark as to how a berserker plays).

    My question is three fold. First, will I be overwhelmed trying to play catch up since I've been told GoD is where the amount of AAs that you have to grind gets a little ridiculous (the XP boost and low level defiant equivalent gear that we get come GoD may alleviate this a bit?). Second, will I be able to get groups easier as a berserker, or are they treated like black sheep similar to rogues? Third, do berserkers play differently enough to rogues to be worth rerolling (are they at least a bit more active than backstab ad infinitum)?

    submitted by /u/kendall1287
    [link] [comments]

    What Graphics Did Old-school EverQuest Use?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    My dad and I are having a bit of a disagreement and I was hoping this sub would have some answers

    My dad says EverQuest used to use a type of graphics that he describes as "not being models, it's just pixels that move". I can't find any evidence of this or any footage of the game that doesn't use models, or any information about what they used prior.

    Can anyone shed some light on this?

    submitted by /u/Gavel_Guide
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment