• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Everquest TIL...

    Everquest TIL...


    TIL...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    The original Midi soundtrack is available on Spotify, it wasn't just a few months ago.

    Listening to it in the car will be a clause in my wife filing for divorce I'm pretty sure.

    submitted by /u/Kiaro_Ghostfaced
    [link] [comments]

    If I have a valid login to daybreakgames.com/everquest.com, is there a way to see my characters?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:41 AM PST

    I haven't played in years but recovered my daybreak account, and was wondering if there was a way to see anything about my characters online without logging into the game itself.

    submitted by /u/campbellm
    [link] [comments]

    104 SK EXP area suggestions on Live

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Hello All,

    I would like to get back into playing but am having trouble finding an area to either Molo or 2 Box with My 104 SK ( 3351 AC , 137K HP 16.5K AA ) and possibly my 101. Shaman. SK is a lifetime account SHM is not for now.

    I have all but the latest expansion on both accounts. Just looking for normal EXP.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/mcasao
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment