• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Everquest Thinking of starting Everquest

    Everquest Thinking of starting Everquest


    Thinking of starting Everquest

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:38 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm thinking of getting on Everquest and I was wondering if I should sub to get on one of the progression servers ( is it too late already) or should I just go F2P?

    submitted by /u/chudetutom
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for group content

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Hey guys, new player here. Wondering what the best way to finally start grouping is. I am now premium and wonderingnif I should play on mangler or level up on FV. If anyone could chime in on approximate time until groups seem to be available on each server. I played 50 levels on vox and only managed to duo once with another character. I like the pace of the game and everything just would be more enjoyable with other players.

    submitted by /u/jimmydatwin
    [link] [comments]

    How deep is LUA embedded in Everquest? What would be a suitable replacement?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Is it used mainly for the interface or is it much deeper than I imagine it to be?

    If it were to be replaced today, what would be better? Python?

    My preference would be an open source language that not only has history but also a future. However, feel free to argue for your choice.

    /begentleiamanewb

    submitted by /u/spankymebottom
    [link] [comments]

    Playing mangler on mac

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Hey guys I did some googling but couldnt find any guides to help install eq on my mac via wine. I tried to use vmware earlier but cant bc it's a virtual machine but read I should be able to using wine but I'm not too familiar with the process.

    Does anyone have any experience installing or playing their game via wine?

    submitted by /u/koala_cola
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment