• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Everquest DayBreakGames Down?

    Everquest DayBreakGames Down?


    DayBreakGames Down?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:53 AM PST

    For the past 5 days I've been trying to update my password and information as I've recently moved. I've also been trying to add some Daybreak Cash to my account but have been unable to as their site seems to not be working. Anyone else having this issue or knows what's currently going on?

    I mean... I'm trying to give them my money here....

    submitted by /u/B_Wease
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player few questions

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Hey all, so i haven't played live since 05/06 and im super interested in playing the TLP servers, now as a Silver account (1 step above F2P) would i be able to access them all or would i have to pay for a subscription? I was thinking of either just hoping on Selo's to just refresh my memory on everything and can bomb through some of the levels till the new TLP comes out, or should i just bite the bullet and go on Mangler and try to catch up to everyone? how is the population on those servers and if i was to play a rogue would i be able to find people to group up with or are the populations at the point where it will be hard to find people to group up with and i might as well stick to P99?? thanks in advance guys!

    submitted by /u/Hylee_Unlikely
    [link] [comments]

    Normal or TLC progression?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:25 AM PST

    I want to play EQ and want to know if I should do live or progression servers. Live has more content, but will I be more lonely than the progression? On progression after a certain expansion everyone leaves I hear as well.

    submitted by /u/nirrtix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment