• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Everquest Need some friends!

    Everquest Need some friends!


    Need some friends!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:30 PM PST

    I play on Cazic on est time

    My play hours are usually really late

    Usually like 8pm to 5-7 am

    I'd like to get some people I could get groups with :)

    I'm a 110 enchanter (Name is Skymezzes) have ToV and am down to do anything really

    Feel free to comment here or message me

    submitted by /u/Skythefox09
    [link] [comments]

    Class Guides

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Hey folks - does anyone know where reliable class guides can be found? A lot of things I've seen mentioned in other posts are either inactive or are way out of date. Looking to get information for Warrior and Ranger for now. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Dash728
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue moloing

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Ok the new expansion is no good for grinding (unless you're doing quests), and I'm not terribly acquainted with the last few expansions (I take breaks from the game), so I was wondering if anyone could tell me my best chances at moloing for a 112 rogue. I'm thinking maybe GMM? Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/replambe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment