• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Everquest Hotkeys saved locally or to server?

    Everquest Hotkeys saved locally or to server?


    Hotkeys saved locally or to server?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:04 PM PST

    If I use the in-game feature to save my hot bars is that local or will it follow my account to different computers?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cofeefe
    [link] [comments]

    In a black hole?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Zoned my SK and RNG into the dead hills from boat. Took a really long time just frozen so i just ended the tasks and reloaded. Now everytime i try to load into the zone from char screen it says server not responding and you have been disconnected from server ?? Whats up with this? Is it just the dead hills or ? I had no problems before this.

    submitted by /u/mcramhemi
    [link] [comments]

    2-3 box set up with Wizard Main (TLP)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:10 PM PST

    I'm looking for some feedback on a 3-box set up to be used on Mangler or more likely used on the next fresh start TLP server (Currently assuming a new Mangler 2.0 truebox server from Classic)

    I intend to main and raid as a Wizard, so that's the first group requirement. Also, my intention isn't so much to play this team 'solo'. I want to group with people -- so the 2nd member of the group needs to be highly desired in groups (Wiz has a hard time getting/starting groups sometimes)

    The 3rd box would be used primarily to help with camps, and when I can't find a group (or as a base to start my own group)

    Wiz / Clr / Enc

    • Pro: Enchanter compliments the Wizard well (Mana Regen & Tash for landing nukes). Enchanter / Cleric is also an extremely powerful combo
    • Pro: I have experience as a Cleric and have boxed Clr / Wiz successfully in groups
    • Pro: Cleric makes a good raid box (can Duo on raids)
    • Pro: Would be sure to find groups with either CLR / ENC. Can switch between as needed by the group
    • Con: I think this trio would be difficult/stressful to box. I have limited experience playing a chanter. When grouping and shit hits the fan, the chanter & healer need to be on the ball
    • Con: No tank/taunt -- Wizard will pull aggro
    • Con: Cleric & Chanter buffs probably a pain in the ass to maintain on people
    • Con: Would be annoying to deal with charm breaks when sitting at a long rare spawn/camp

    Wiz / Clr / Mag

    • Pro: Useful group skills: Malo & CoTH
    • Pro: Mage is apparently an easy class to box (i've never played one). I feel like I'd be steering the cleric, mage sends pet/malo, then mag/wiz nuke. Not too hard to 3box?
    • Pro: Mage box can be parked somewhere to be CoTH slave
    • Con: No mana regen (rods don't count)
    • Con: Unsure how good Mage pet will be for holding Aggro against Wizard nukes

    Wiz / Enc / Mag

    • Pro: As above would steer with chanter and other 2 should be easy to box
    • Con: 3x cloth wearers competing for equipment
    • Con: No rez or heals

    Couple other things: I think a tank could fit into one of the combinations pretty good (IE Wiz / Clr / SK). Also I've played a Bard before and don't have much interest in that again (I don't want to pull, and groups frown on melody bots).

    I'm open to ideas and suggestions and other people's experiences! Thanks,

    submitted by /u/Peeepod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment