• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Everquest Was boxing allowed in vanilla EQ?

    Everquest Was boxing allowed in vanilla EQ?


    Was boxing allowed in vanilla EQ?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    not bot'g. boxing. SOE never hassled me for it but i boxed in Kunark till Planes. I'm looking to find out if it was actually against the rules.

    submitted by /u/spankymebottom
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to figure out the height limit for the housing zones.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Selos auto-grant AAs

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:07 AM PST

    How does auto-grant work exactly? I just hit 55 and noticed for example that I wasn't granted Secondary Forte even though it lists level 55 as the only requirement.

    submitted by /u/Crenshiniban
    [link] [comments]

    What expansion is it's autogranted AAs up to?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    I know that expansions are unlocked on a 2-expansion delay unless you buy them, but I forget the rule for the autogranted AAs.

    submitted by /u/TThomp86
    [link] [comments]

    An apology

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:56 PM PST

    To the character Spleenripper on Bristlebane,

    I want to publicly apologize on behalf of myself and our group for killing your named dracoliche. We couldn't see your group where we were and I had already pulled it to us before they told me what you were saying in /ooc, but that doesn't matter. Intentionally or not, I screwed your group over and I'm sorry. I hope it spawned for you again.

    -Tgirving

    submitted by /u/TGIrving
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment