• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Everquest Old EQTC Universal Tradeskill Guide link

    Everquest Old EQTC Universal Tradeskill Guide link


    Old EQTC Universal Tradeskill Guide link

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:47 AM PST

    Anyone have a link to the old EQ Trader's Corner Universal Tradeskill Guide? Their forums are dead and I'm hoping to pull it up on the way back machine. If you just have it saved or a link to it on another site I'm open to that too.

    submitted by /u/Tobris
    [link] [comments]

    Fixing the Controls to make them easier to use

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:53 PM PST

    I tried to come back to the game awhile back after not playing for years and for some reason I cant tweak the controls to play in a more player friendly manner. Yes im bad and used to the controls in WoW and FF14 these days. Is there someway to fix them up to control more like a newer mmo?

    submitted by /u/nightwind99
    [link] [comments]

    Long shot, but any old Povar Tarew Artisans?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Use to be in PTA guild waayy back in the day, and had many good times with some wonderful people from all over the world. My main was Faeani. Guild later merged with another and was Povar Tarew Alliance.

    submitted by /u/glendabroussard
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling path post 85

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Hello! I have been playing on p99 off and on for a while lately but I was thinking about buying a month of live an playing my lvl 86 SK. It's been quite a while since I last played on a live server that wasn't a progression ruleset server. Can anyone educate me on the most expedient leveling path or content progression to take from lvl 85/86? Last time I remember playing my SK, most guides I had read said to do HoT feerott or some repeatable task in the Dead hills that apparently was nerfed at some point.

    submitted by /u/Eight_of_Clubbs
    [link] [comments]

    3 boxxing at level 70?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    I hit 70 this morning and I'm not sure where to go next.

    Shadowknight, Bard, and Beastlord, on test server.

    Love wide open spaces, my main was always a Druid on Live server but 70 is the highest I made back in the day.

    Thanks for any info.

    submitted by /u/Ixxean-Grey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment