• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Everquest First time playing Everquest

    Everquest First time playing Everquest


    First time playing Everquest

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I'm playing Everquest for the first time (downloading it now from Steam). I chose this game for the many good things someone on reddit said about it.

    My question is: what class/race do I choose that is simple and somewhat self-sufficient? I don't know how this game works, but I tend to choose a character that can make gold alone.

    Also, what's a 'live server'?

    submitted by /u/randomperson0509
    [link] [comments]

    (another) Returning Live player - questions

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Hopefully these questions haven't been done to death, but I noticed EQ was on Steam, decided to fire it up and see what has become of my old account. Got it all recovered from Daybreak. I have a 75 Enchanter, with gear that looks unbelievable to me, but is probably awful at this point. It's weird that I barely remember this character at all. I do recall 75 was the cap when I stopped. I'm in a guild that I have yet to see anyone in and am definitely at a loss for what to do. I didn't even realize the level cap was 115 until I logged in and looked around.

    I play on P1999 off and on very casually. I actually want to do that here on Live instead. I'll probably only be able to play on weekends, so joining an active guild is out.

    Can I make meaningful progress solo? I like to think I was a good enchanter, and played one on P1999 more recently, but this is like a different world. I apparently have 24 of 26 of the expansions according to the login screen and am a Silver member. I don't know if that info is meaningful.

    Is there a recommendation of what I could go try and solo? I don't care about efficiency, I want to learn what's going on and I'm not even sure where to head. Starting somewhere "safer", but doesn't have to be good experience sounds like a good plan. I think I stopped playing at LDoN, but honestly after PoP is when I stopped playing regularly, so I just have a bunch of vague memories of zones that I would never remember the name of or even how to get there.

    submitted by /u/UnheardWar
    [link] [comments]

    Suggested 3 or 4 man groups on live F2P?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:35 PM PST

    I last played in 2001 and been feeling nostalgic for the game. I have convinced 2 co-workers who never played to try it out with me. Looking for some basic 3 and 4 man class combos that can do basic content on live F2P. 4th person is unsure if they want to play.

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/shinkun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment