• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Everquest Regarding necro 62 pet haste spell

    Everquest Regarding necro 62 pet haste spell


    Regarding necro 62 pet haste spell

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Hey guys, was browsing some of the old threads on Necrotalk and came across some posts mentioning the level 62 pet haste Rune of Death is actually better than the other pet haste spells at higher levels.
    Does anyone know if this still holds true at this current point of time?
    Looking at Allakhazam, it says Rune of Death increase STR by 65 (L62) to 130 (L1), whereas the 67 pet haste "Glyph of Darkness" increase All Skills Damage Modifier by 5%.
    The 67 pet haste spell increase the max hit of the pet, Rune of Death doesn't, hence why is Rune of Death better than the other higher level pet haste spells?
    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/horiv3
    [link] [comments]

    EQFC - Lady Vox vs Lord Nagafen

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:32 AM PST

    For anyone interested in watching the EQFC fight between Lady Vox vs Lord Nagafen, here's the link:

    https://youtu.be/WF4LXIG3-xg

    The next battle will be on Friday, March 13th and the competitors are TBD after votes on our Facebook page.

    Live on Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/everquestfc
    Join our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/2657989807809785/
    Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnRuGaQ0-LXC2nl3iLdglKw?view_as=subscriber

    submitted by /u/velketor
    [link] [comments]

    101 Berserker back after 5 years

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    I was a die hard EQ player for over a decade and, in addition to a 90+ necro, I leveled my Berserker to 101. I've been out of the game for about 5 years and have started playing again, but of course I've forgotten a lot and after a computer change have lost my entire layout. I'm having a hard time remembering all there was to the class and what hotkeys I should be using, and it's at a point where I'm not sure whether or not to start back. The guild has more or less dissolved and most of what I've been doing lately is solo runs to Fear Itself to build AA. Do any other 101 Berserkers have screenshot of their hotkey layout that I could take a look at or any ideas on how to get back into the game?

    submitted by /u/MindsElation
    [link] [comments]

    New ToV Bard Items

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Has anyone seen the new ToV bard items or where they drop? Would love to get my mitts on them but my scouring of the land of velious and the interwebs has not been fruitful.

    submitted by /u/AnyoneGrindingXP
    [link] [comments]

    Any guilds that play in the morning of eastern timezone?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Hey guys, I am looking to return to EQ. But the biggest hurdle I am having is that most people raid in the evenings. My schedule is a little wonky and my playtime is usually from 8 am to 5 pm eastern. I will have to start from a heroic character which is fine, and I am not super hardcore, But can be at times.

    I would just like a guild I can lvl in, catch up to current content, and eventually raid some. I have discord/Gina and pretty flexible. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, would a EU server be better for me at this point?

    Thanks!

    Freedom

    submitted by /u/FreedomGesus
    [link] [comments]

    What is live like for a solo/Molo sham

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Wanting to play eq and feel like I can accomplish things without having to dedicate 9 hours a week to raiding or more.

    I'd love to play in the oow era but I don't think that is an option unless they release a tlp that starts at pop+

    Have access to a few heroic accounts but don't really want to box or use macaroni unless someone can point me to an easy compile like e3 on peqtgc.

    Can I Molo as a shaman and get gear upgrades and AA? I can be gold so that isn't an issue but will I be able to go 85-110+ and not want to pull my eyes out or do I need macaroni and box a tank and dps

    I like the shaman class the best but would mind boxing a bard if it's easy to Melody and augment the shamans dps and Regen etc

    submitted by /u/uncle_dennis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment