• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Everquest Guides for Noobs!

    Everquest Guides for Noobs!


    Guides for Noobs!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Anyone have any links for guides to heroic characters for returning players? I HAVE SO MANY SPELLS AND AA'S AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IM DOING!!!! ...also...I'm a paladin.

    submitted by /u/Cobboom
    [link] [comments]

    Enchanter or Bard?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I am doing another triple class combo on live. Been on a specific class synergy binge lately and this round I am doing 3 rangers. I am going to box a 4th for pulling and ADPS but I am torn between doing a bard and an enchanter. I can either have a tank and healer merc or sacrifice one dps ranger to tank and have 2 healer mercs. My goal is mostly ranged dps fights. My main concern is slowed bosses when I start farming the House of Thule+ tiered sets. Basically level 80-110.

    Have read about past threads from different players stating that merc tanks nose dive after level 95. Not sure if this combo can even make it to 100 but I would like to give it a go.

    submitted by /u/Kroknik
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a P99 convert, looking for some advice about the upcoming prog servers.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    When P99 Green dropped a few months ago, I couldn't have been happier or more excited. But it turned out to be a little too classic for me, with a lot of changes made a month or less before launch that really just killed the experience for me. But I've still got that nostalgia bug eating at me, and having just learned there's new progressions servers launching soon(ish), I've got that itch to jump back into Norrath again.

    I'm familiar with some of the more obvious changes between P99 and the TLP servers, like augs, krono, maps, melody command, caster crits, and the new loot system. But I'm sure there are some things, gameplay and/or class related, that I need to catch up on. I'd like to be prepared before the servers launch, so I can make an informed decision, and try to adjust to some of the changes.

    First is enchanters. Are they as OP on the TLP servers as they are on P99? Between charm dps outshining literally all other classes, with haste, slow, mez, and caster crack on top of that, there was almost no reason to play another class.

    Second is mages. I played for about a month on Ragefire at launch, and remember mage armies yeeting everything. Are pets in general still super powerful, or did they catch a few whacks from the nerf bat?

    Third is necromancers. Do they have much trouble finding groups on the TLP servers? Are they still twitch bitches in raids, at least for the first few expansions? And does iksar regen (come kunark) still make it the necro race, or have some class/spell changes mitigated that?

    I'd like to make this my home until Pantheon launches, so I'm just trying to set myself up for the best experience by understanding what I'm getting into. I'm leaning towards either necro or bard, with a druid or wizard as a dark horse candidate. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

    TL;DR - Help me understand some of the class and gameplay differences between P99 and TLP that aren't readily apparent.

    submitted by /u/TeamGiantMeteor
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded to monk

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Anyone have advice for a monk at 85? I have always enjoyed the monk and want to know how to continue forward. Which Merc should I use? Should i use 2hb or h2h? I get all AAs til level 100 correct? Thanks in advance guys.

    submitted by /u/Not_Eazy_Being_G_Zee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment