• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Everquest Shadow Knight tracking

    Everquest Shadow Knight tracking


    Shadow Knight tracking

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Firiona Vie Dream Twink List!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Hey friends,

    I'm gunna open up my wallet and buy krono(s) to fund a mega twink best lord on Firiona Vie - I haven't played in several years (at least not consistently) and I'd like your advice on level 1 Twink gear. Specific item names preferred and plat is no object! Light it up in the comments please!

    submitted by /u/Cobboom
    [link] [comments]

    6 box suggestions

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Greetings Adventurers,

    I would like to ask the more boxy friends out there what their go to's for the upcoming TLP will be.

    Last time I went pretty classic - war/ench/clr/mage/mage/wiz

    This time I'm looking to go something funky.

    Thoughts?

    FYI - I play for fun, not krono

    Cheers Legends,

    submitted by /u/chuggdog
    [link] [comments]

    Bard Range weapon for pulls?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Hey guys!

     I just returned to EQ after about 15 years and started fresh with a new bard. I'm mainly moloing on FV Live server because of lots of afk, due to real life. Wow, the places and memories! I'm loving it though. 

    Anyhow... I'm having a difficult time trying to find a ranged weapon/ammo to just tag/pull with. Currently lulling targets and having to wait 3 seconds for a song to pop off, just feels slow.

    I've looked all over PoK merchants and I'm having zero luck. Does anyone have a good idea on what to use for an instant pulling ammo/click? (Currently only 52 bard and broke..so can't spend lots to /bazaar)

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Sico-1
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended stats for SK tanking RoS nameds

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Basically title, but I'm trying to tank nameds with my SK in RoS and feel pretty squishy. I was able to tank T2 in EoK without much issue but I'm trying to gear out my squad and can't really progress.

    submitted by /u/FF-JBlog
    [link] [comments]

    Illusion clickies

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I've been a rogue since I started so naturally I collected illusions when I could , especially the LoN Ones, what is the rarest illusion you guys have ? I like my dragon as it's quite rare

    submitted by /u/imjoshffs95
    [link] [comments]

    Coming Back Home

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I can't wait to get back to Norrath. It's been way too long...15 years?? I was hoping both my EQ and EQ2 accounts work and they don't! 😭 What's changed? What do I do? Thanks oodles! 🙏🏻

    submitted by /u/Catherine_B
    [link] [comments]

    healing after a battle?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I am new and playing a shadow knight ogre. I have little health after a battle . Eating the bread or drinking water does nothing my health takes 3-4 mins to come back after one fight. Bandages dont work. DO I nee to play a healer class to heal?

    submitted by /u/Lexicant
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment