• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Everquest Took some advice and started my Beastlord back up. When do they get good? Moloing on live.

    Everquest Took some advice and started my Beastlord back up. When do they get good? Moloing on live.


    Took some advice and started my Beastlord back up. When do they get good? Moloing on live.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Got to 58 (from 31) and I still had an easier time with the Mage, Necro, Ranger, Druid, and pretty much most other classes I molod recently.

    Maybe I am just burned out by how easy it was to molo the others to 90-ish, but the Beastlord just seems lacking so far. What am I missing? I don't want to continue and am thinking of switching to my 47 Paladin or 39 SK, and trying to level them instead.

    I am doing less damage than my Ranger was at this level and I have a pet (parsed)! Without my pet, my damage is even worse. When do Beastlords get good? Any good guides for me to look at?

    submitted by /u/EduardoG1979
    [link] [comments]

    Help me decide a middle of 3 box

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    I'm going to F2P a 3 box on test server (better mercs for free). Since I don't use IsBoxer, I really need to keep it simple. So I thought mage pet tank, bard afk singing in the back, but I can't decide on the middle guy.

    I'm thinking BST for pet + slows, Necro for pet + snares, or even another mage? I'm trying to avoid a lot of button pressing, it'll be tough enough for me to juggle.

    What is your opinion on my undecided?

    submitted by /u/replicant_potato
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having authentication issues with Darkpaw/EQ?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I saw there was maintenance today when i got the server select screen and it wouldn't launch. Now I'm trying to check again and it won't even take my password. Even after I changed it.

    Anyone else having issues just logging in to the launchpad???

    submitted by /u/Jokerchyld
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop for EQ?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I have read a few threads on here about laptops for EQ. A lot of them contained dead links or they were a couple years old. I know computers advance at a quick pace these days so I just wanted to make a new thread. I do not know much about computers so thank you if you've made it this far. I was considering buying a laptop to play when I am not home and need to pass the time. I think I have settled on the one below. Will this suffice, do you think? What options do you think I should try and adjust to maximize performance?

    https://i.imgur.com/uYPxTs0.jpg

    Thanks, guys.

    submitted by /u/t0ofly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment