• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Everquest Best use of this heroic character boost?

    Everquest Best use of this heroic character boost?


    Best use of this heroic character boost?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    So I plan on starting back up on a TLP when the new ones come out in a couple months but in the mean time I don't want to spend that time on Mangler, so I figured I'd just use this heroic character boost on something to just mess around with. I don't really plan on playing it all that seriously. Just soloing/moloing and exploring mostly. No intention of boxing or anything. Just something to mess around on until the new TLPs come out. Maybe grind a few levels here or there kind of thing.

    What's something fun and useful for that without being too overwhelming as I'll have no idea what I'm doing really.

    submitted by /u/Punchee
    [link] [comments]

    Any Guilds on FV doing older progression?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    missed a few expansions worth of content, would love to go back and get it done, especially with these achievements now attached to stuff. I realize i can most likely duo a lot of the older content, But raids and what not tend to require more than 2 people. Would love to get in with a guild working there way through older content.

    Any guilds like that on FV? 90 mage/85 Enc Duo here.

    submitted by /u/biggie8505
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Player

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    With all the isolation and the ability to play on the TLE servers, I decided to finally give this game a try (was a huge EQ2 fan until a few years back). I rolled a Beastmaster and found my way out of Halas, but now I'm pretty much lost on what to do and I can't find any guides that would help. NPC asked me to make a leather skullcap but I can't figure out how to craft. Should I be just grinding outside Halas? Until what level? Spells? My pet? I need a checklist of things I should be doing! I'm level 3 now. It took me long enough to figure out the conversation system lol.

    submitted by /u/GrandpaDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Few questions from an EQ retiree

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    I stopped playing around the time they stopped development of EQNext, so...

    Whats new? Any new non-raid content that people are running actual groups for, or is it all multi-boxing? Hell, any announcements been made regarding console releases or new eq-themed games? like Lords of Everquest way way back.

    I've honestly been hoping for something like EQ:VR for the psvr but not seen anything yet.

    submitted by /u/Nytherion
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player looking to 6 box

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Done a decent amount of research on programs to help. I am looking for advice on team set up.

    Currently have a 86 Shaman, looking to build a team around him rather than start 6 from scratch. Current thoughts are as follows:

    Mage, Necro, Shaman, Cleric, Bard, Wiz

    SK, Shaman, Wiz, Cleric, Bard, Monk

    War, Shaman, Cleric, Wiz, Bard, Chanter

    submitted by /u/JackalMK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment