• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Everquest Just floating around Plane of Knowledge in my Velious pants

    Everquest Just floating around Plane of Knowledge in my Velious pants


    Just floating around Plane of Knowledge in my Velious pants

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Anyone have the Everquest Next Landmark Alpha Client?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Anyone have the Everquest Next Landmark Alpha Client?

    I purchased the $100 founders pack but the game is no longer available anywhere.

    I am working on a small project and would like to locate a copy of the old Everquest Next Landmark client, does anyone have a copy somewhere?

    I have searched far a wide looking for it.

    It was released both on and off steam, the steam version is:

    C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Landmark/Landmark64.exe

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/297810

    While the non-steam version installed to:

    C:\users\public\sony online entertainment\installed games\landmark beta\landmark64.exe

    Please let me know if you can locate a copy of it, thank you!

    submitted by /u/Badkore
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a COVID19 progression RP server?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    I haven't played this game in a while and just wondering if there is a COVID19 RP server? I want to socially distance and stay at least 6 feet away from all group members. It seems like dungeons should be shut down to eliminate the risk of Rabies from spreading.

    I think it'd be kinda cool if there was an RP server where if you get closer than 6 feet to an infected player with Rabies then you have a 20% chance to catch it and it can't be cured, but the added affect is your DPS, healing, and xp gain is also reduced by 30% to have some real consequences.

    No market place, just the EC tunnels for trading except the whole economy is shut down.

    submitted by /u/FkCaroleBaskin
    [link] [comments]

    Best EQEMU servers for 2/3 crew right now ?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    In this lock down perdiod, my 2 friends and I wanted to give it a try to P99, but defintely too rough and hard to level up. We don't have the patience anymore :)

    Any recommendation on good EQEMU servers (apart from P99 and PEQ) for a little crew like ours ? I liked Rebuild EQ back then but it looks like it was shut down ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Momozeel
    [link] [comments]

    How to play through the lore?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Thanks to /u/cowboyhatpropaganda's post I'm reading a Kunark comic written by Brad McQuaid from 2002. Lo and behold, these characters made it in-game in the later expansions.

    Does anyone know of a progression guide that would let me quest through these classic lore quests?

    submitted by /u/daweinah
    [link] [comments]

    Missed out on EQ back in the day, can I still enjoy the game if I start now?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I missed out on EQ back when it was new. I was too young to afford my own account and my PC wasn't really high spec enough to handle the game well. When that changed, I was pulled into UO then FF11, and then WoW. Now FF14 and BDO.

    I always wanted to experience it though, though I do enjoy some of the modern conveniences that have come to exist since the game originally launched. Like maps. And not staring at my spellbook when I'm regening mana.

    With no experience to build off of, and only the casual familiarity with the game, is it something I can come to and enjoy? Maybe with one of my friends at my side?

    If so, what do I need to know to not have a terrible time. Not looking to rush to end game, and in fact would rather get the chance to explore all the content I can on the way to the end.

    submitted by /u/Perram
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment