• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Everquest TLP: Is it possible to play through more expansions?

    Everquest TLP: Is it possible to play through more expansions?


    TLP: Is it possible to play through more expansions?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I played EQ from Kunark to Prophecy of Ro, took a break and went on to play EQ2 during TSO.

    In the time since, I've come back to EQ here and there over the years, never really finding something to keep me around, predominantly because the game seems to have evolved to a single player experience where everyone just boxes multiple characters. I dabbled in P99, but I don't have the patience to relive the grind if the game just going to end at Velious.

    Early on progression servers seemed cool, but the fact that everyone only wants to play up until PoP and just restart everytime a new server launches isn't appealing to me. Are there any guilds or servers that intend to continue to progress through the game? I've been told after what's considered "golden era" content is over, TLP servers die.

    submitted by /u/Ya_Schlomo
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any permanent benefits for a F2P account after a sub expires?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Just wondering if there are any permanent benefits if I sub a F2P account -

    Thanks -Tia-

    submitted by /u/Tiadashi
    [link] [comments]

    Chronological order of the games story.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a resource they could point me to, that lays out the story from original EQ to the current expansion. I played for years and I was thinking the other day all i did was get in groups to kill stuff and level and get better gear. I would really like to know more about the Everquest world and its progression.

    submitted by /u/Padashar
    [link] [comments]

    Experience with merc

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Just wondering, when I am moloing am I giving up 50% of my exp to the merc?

    submitted by /u/DrMegaMad
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Shaman (L30) focus effect items

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    What focus effect items for +healing -Mana cost on healing and DoTs can i buy in bazaar? (preferably reasonably priced)

    Edit: TLP mangler (currently PoP)

    submitted by /u/jy2k
    [link] [comments]

    TLP or Live? Trying to find a game home during lockdown.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    I'll start out with saying, I hate boxing. I know people do that because they "play odd hours" but honestly, I think it's a cop out. I went to Mangler and played a BL because live heroic BL (almost maxed) is hard to juggle. Disciplines, elebenty billion AAs, skill set ups for DD, etc. etc.

    I don't like armies being boxed (100% non social) so that bursts the bubble for live. Mangler is begging for buffs while I level a BL who has a green pet ..like forever. Any constructive advice for someone who likes to socialize, and not get run over with a tidal wave of bots? I could do another class to sit there and buff while I pick off blues in OT, but there seems to be a pacing issue. Max the level, muti-box, or play gems while medding.

    I truebox server with a merc would be neat, but I'm not going to hold my breath for that one. Mangler just seems to be everyone sitting in PoK. Are there any middle grounds? Should I just go to EQ2 where everything explodes in 1 hit and there are a page and a half of stats where only 2 matter? (Usually potency and CB). I really dislike Ascension in that game too. Waters down the classes.

    I really want to love EQ, but everyone seems to exist on the fringes and no one seems to love the leveling and comradery.

    submitted by /u/TehTogShark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment