• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Everquest Who would play this today

    Everquest Who would play this today


    Who would play this today

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    I have been all over looking for a new MMO to play.

    UO 1997-1999 EQ 1999- 2003 EverQuest 2 2004-2007 WoW 2007 - 2011 Rift - 2011 - 2013

    FF14 / WoW / Rift / elder scrolls online...2014 to current

    Now if EverQuest would just remaster the game...with today's graphics....I'd gladly play that for 5 years or so and be happy as a pigs in shit. However...since that isnt available I look for your advice.

    With EverQuest being my favorite game in a PVE environment, with vanilla wow 2nd and eq2 in 3rd.......have I missed any?

    Little lady and I need a new game to play!

    Thanks for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Elegant_Weird3256
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 11 Beta and EQ

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    So, my laptop (not my primary EQ device) that I haven't used in quite some time was apparently part of the Windows Insider Program and updated to Windows 11 Beta. I can't run EQ at all. The launcher opens, it patches, but when you select play the EQ window opens for a second, then just closes. Compatibility mode for Windows 7/8 does not fix this issue. I've submitted it via the tool to MS, but if you happen to play EQ and are on the Insider Program, you may not want to update. I can't find a workaround at this time, but if anyone has, it would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/XxSemanticsxX
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best controller mapping for everquest 1 and xpadder?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    I've mastered the art of streaming my game to my phone or ps vita to enable me to play in my bed for maximum comfy. Only issue is that I am pretty new to everquest, and don't know what keybind functions are really important, among other things. Anyone willing to share their controller map for optimal functionality?

    I did some searching and saw this one that looks good and mostly complete, but I'm unsure if it is truly ideal in 2021. Any input on ways to improve this one would also be appreciated. https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233940

    submitted by /u/DoctorSmoogy
    [link] [comments]

    No more silver accounts? Why?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    So I have heard there are no more silver accounts. If you have a new account it's either F2P or Gold. Sounds like older silver accounts will be grandfathered in.

    Was this change explained? Anyone have an idea as to why they made this change?

    submitted by /u/PaleontologistLanky
    [link] [comments]

    What to do when Velious lands

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    Hi all. I don't remember Velious all that much since I was really young. I'm wondering what I should be doing when it lands on TLP in 2 weeks. I'm currently a level 58 iksar monk that is getting really close to epic (have robes of whistling fists). Any advice on what I should do would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Kiazzara
    [link] [comments]

    Bone Chips

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Got a bunch - best way to turn them in? 10 at a time or four?

    submitted by /u/DevkaMako
    [link] [comments]

    Eq on chrome book

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/Future_Permit7031
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment