• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Everquest Advice for burst burning (Duo comp or skill/spell combos)

    Everquest Advice for burst burning (Duo comp or skill/spell combos)


    Advice for burst burning (Duo comp or skill/spell combos)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Preface: Will at least make it to Luclin early end game. All bets are off after that.

    Against my better judgement, I'm going to give this next TLP a try. I've not had great experiences with Mangler last round as my level 35+ experience was always some high level mage zerging straight to the named (pulling the first half of the zone's respawns too).

    Looking to do Enc/Dru combo this time around. I did Enc/Clr, which felt stupidly powerful, but traveling wasted so much play time. Lack of SoW being a large part of it, with ports making up the rest. I'm also a bit of a buff-whore, so I enjoy being parked at high traffic areas to hand out full Enc/Clr goodness.

    Is there a way the Enc/Dru (or Enc/Clr) duo can be made for viable burst burning? Not looking to compete with raid geared types, but would like to not just be clearing the map for others to snatch the named I was obviously clearing towards.

    Lastly, open to other Duo suggestions (r.g. Mnk/Dru). Thank you!

    submitted by /u/hateborne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment